63 | euphoria

We all get addicted to something that takes the pain away

You know when people like to say that your boyfriend or girlfriend isn't good for you, but only seen your relationship from one view. So what that he got you on drugs and does them with you, but you both are happy. Your happiness is what matters and Keith is that happiness.

Walking into the penthouse you place all your shopping bags down by the door. Keith wasn't in the living room so she knew that he was in the bedroom. There he was laying down in their bed smoking a blunt. Climbing on his body Y/N takes a seat on his lap taking the pre roll away from his fingertips. Due to the weed he slowly picks his head up staring at his girlfriend.

"You scared the fuck out of me baby girl."

She giggles taking a few puffs before passing it back to him.

"How many did you smoke your reaction is slower than normal."

"Like five."

Y/N giggles taking all of her clothes off leaving her in her bra and underwear.

"You got something new for me to rip off."

"Yeah I got a couple of things thank you for giving me the cash."

"No need to thank me baby you always know I'll give it to you."

"What if I wanted something else", she trails her fingers down his chest then his abdomen.

"If I could I would give the whole fucking world to you", he smiles.

She gets off of Keith's lap going over to their happy box that sat on the dresser. Pulling out a baggy with a powder white substance in it. The remainder of it falls into the dresser as she uses an old gift card to make two lines. Keith slowly gets up from the bed wrapping his hands around her waist.

"I want you out of these", he tugs on her underwear.

Y/N brings her head up from the dresser doing a couple of sniffles and messing with her nose a bit. Keith mocks her actions wiping off any excess power that got in his nose. They both smile at each other entangling their arms around one another.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"I love getting high with you", he smiles.

"I love getting high with you too."

She steps back removing her panties and bra off tossing them somewhere in the room. Grabbing Keith's hand she brings the both of them back on Tom the bed and she removes his shirt. His hands goin on his designer belt slipping off his jeans and boxers off at the same time. The two of them were just naked staring at each other's bodies. Y/N was in awe as she noticed the colors radiating off her boyfriend's body.

Keith place his hands on her hip brining her closer to him for a kiss.

"Why are you so pretty", he smiles with his eyes closed.

Y/N grabs a water bottle and straw so he could drink some so a little bit of the drugs could get out of his system.

"Thanks baby I might have a limp dick because I smoked so much just give me some pcp I'll be alright."

Y/N began to realize that Keith will hit the drugs way harder than her and have the tendency to mix shit.

"We don't have to have sex right now let's just lay down under the covers", she smiles.

Keith gets up to use the bathroom while pulling the sheets back. All of a sudden a loud bang is heard from the bathroom and she rushes in there seeing Keith in their tub. Rushing over to their closet she places clothes on the both of them before dialing 911.