8 | the hate u give part 2 🐝

Senior was hysterically crying as he sat on his knees next to dead son. He picked up Kj's upper half from off the ground and held him close. Keith didn't care that he was getting blood all over his pajamas. People from neighborhood came out and stood behind the police tape wondering what was going on.

" Fuck the police ", somebody yelled.

The the whole crowd uproar in a cheer making Keith's crying even worse. He gives his son one more kiss on the forehead as he was rocking him back in forth. Senior did not just only lose a son, he lost his beat friend, his brother, his cousin, his mini me, his other half. He hears a voice that was so familiar to him.

" Excuse me! That's my son out there!"

Keith looks up and saw Y/N in her work clothes. A female police pushes the make officer back letting Y/N through. She slowly walks over to were Sr. and Jr. we're at and covers her mouth. She got on my knees not caring about shredding her stocking on the concrete. Y/N craddled her sweet boy in her arms like she did when he was little. She releases the loud cry she has been holding in since she got the call about Kj being dead. Lucky thing she was already on a flight to surprise her son and Keith, but that didn't happen.

Kj would've been so happy to see his momma. He loved her so much and will do anything to protect her.

She caressed his head as she laid hers on top of his.

" I love you so much."

Keith laid his head back against his car as tears fell down his face.

The paramedics came with a body bag as they gave the parents sad looks.

" Baby let need to take his body to the morgue."

Keith stood behind Y/N with both of his hands on her upper arms.

" No no no!"

Keith had to pull her away so the paramedics can do their job. The same officers that got Keith, came up to the two handing them a bag.

" Here is a bag with all your son's belongings."

Keith takes it searching through it making sure everything is in there.

" I am so sorry for your lost Mr. and Mrs. Powers. Let me know if you guys need anything. Just because we wear the same uniform does not mean we all agree with what he did."

Y/N gives the officer a hug taking his business card handing it to Keith.

" I'll take the car since it's clear and I'll met you at the house ok."

" Ok ", Y/N whispers.

He brings her in for a hug kissing her forehead.

" I love you."

" I love you too."

Before he leaves, Senior saw a cop sitting on the curb with hands on his face as a few other officers try to calm him down.

▪ ▪ ▪

Keith was sitting on the porch waiting for Y/N to pull up. A few seconds later she pulls into the driveway parking next to Keith's car. She pops the trunk and he rushes over getting her numerous suitcases that she always brings.