65 | DeLorean finale🐝

The two sat naked in the bed trying to digest everything that was just discussed.

"Im not understanding."

"I know this is a lot to digest and I'm sorry."

"Look you playing with me ain't no way you can here in a time machine", he laughs.

Y/N gets up going over to her jacket that she had on when she came over here. She pulls out her iPhone showing it to him.

"What is this?"

"It's an iPhone 11 from 2019/2020."

"Nah this is fake."

Y/N is starting to get annoyed that Keith wasn't believing her. Yes he's in disbelief, but she's has not shown any sign that this is a joke.

"Keith look at me I am from the future I am Denise and Sean's daughter I just never met you at all. That's because you and my dad had a fallout and never spoke to one another again. Things are probably all out of wack right now because I'm here."

"Yeah right you from the future so what Tupac does", he laughs.

"Actually he does in 96."

Keith stops laughing because he knew she was serious because that is something that she wouldn't play about. He gets up from the bed placing his hands on her cheeks.

"So this means you're leaving me."

"I mean you'll see me in the future", she smiles.

There's a knock her on the door and the two quickly put their clothes back on before seeing who it is. Opening the door Walter is in a yellow hat and ran coat with an umbrella while the Delorean was fully refurbished in the drive way.

"Hey kid I fixed the thing now we have to leave tonight because of the storm."

"Tonight?"

"Yes tonight."

Keith and Y/N grab their jackets and hop into the Delorean to go to Walter's set up.

• • •

While Walter was getting everything ready Keith was trying his best not to cry because he knew that this meant goodbye. The rain let up a little bit so he could disguise his tears with the rain.

"Everything will be okay."

"But I don't want you to leave me", he sniffles, "are you sure I'm going to see you again?"

"That's for you to decide all you have to do is make sure you're still friends with my dad ok."

"Ok I will do everything in my power to make sure that happens."

Pete runs over to Y/N sniffing her hand and she bends down petting his head.

"I had a good time with you", she smiles.

"I had a good time with you as well."

Walter clears his throat and Y/N wipes the tears from her eyes trying her best not to look at Keith.