18 | the visionary

🎨

A person may read, write, nit, or even go cliff diving to kill some time. Everyone has their own little hobby that helps them relieve the stress that reality is causing them.

Keith liked to paint, draw, color, and everything else that had to deal with creating art. He has always loved art ever since he was he a little boy and has been gifted with talents for his hobby. A famous Roman poet once said, A picture is a poem without words. The young man felt as if he had a message to convey through everyone of his pieces. He was a local artist known around town, but he hope that one day that he'll make it to the big leagues and have his painting plastered in museums and create murals in historic building and for celebrities. In order for that to happen, Keith had to submit a piece for a well known art gallery and he knew just what to paint.

• • •

Keith frantically rush around his studio apartment as he was getting everything ready for his session today for his piece. All of the colors he needed were set up along with his easel, cleaning water, paint brushes , he had on his old dress shirt that he always creates his artwork in, and sheet laid across the floor so his model could be somewhat comfortable.

Today Keith will be basing his painting off of a nude model and he was somewhat nervous. This is his first time to work with a piece that will exposing everything to him.

Once everything was set up to his liking, he takes a sip of Hennessey to calm his nerves down. Keith wasn't the typical artist who drank wine. He was just an ordinary nigga from Sacramento who likes to paint.

• • •

Keith was sitting on his couch when a knock played on his door. He notice the time that displayed on his Apple watch and jump up from the couch. Making sure everything was set up and he looked presentable, he unbuttoned a few buttons on his shirt before opening the door.

There stands his model, Y/N when she submitted her photo she was beautiful, but in person she's breath taking.

" Hi I hope I'm not too late."

" No you're right on time, please come in."

Keith open the door wider as she nervously stepped into his home. Her hair was pinned up in a messy bun and her body was covered in yoga tights and a hoodie that was oversized for her frame.

" You can change out of your clothes in the bathroom. I have a silk robe you can cover yourself with until it's time to start, would you like for me to sit your bag on my bed?"

" Yes please."

Keith carefully took her purse in his hands walking towards his bed to place it in the middle of the mattress.

He tripled checked everything to make sure it was to his liking for this long session. The young artist was placing different shades of brown of his pallet when Y/N step out of his bathroom.  The color of the silk brought out her skin tone making her even look more beautiful. Keith breath got caught in his throat making him cough uncontrollably.

Y/N pat his back until he stop coughing.

" You ok ", she smiles.