2 | DeLorean

The feedback has been great so far, thank you guys so much❤

It was beautiful day in Anaheim, CA. The sun was shining, the flowers are blooming, everything is amazing.

Y/N groans as her hand slips out of her covers to cut her alarm off. Her eyes staring  at the brightness of her cellphone as she checks her notifications. After texting everyone she walks into her bathroom to get ready for the day.

~ ~ ~

Y/N jogs down the stairs smiling extra hard. Before sitting down at the table she says hello to her parents, older brother Terry, and her twin brothers Darren and Darius.

" What got you so happy ", her father asked.

He puts down the newspaper looking at his daughter.

" Because she went to her dick appointment last night ", Darius mumbles.

Y/N throws a orange at him. Thank God her father didn't hear him, even though what Darius said isn't true, but thank God her father didn't hear.

" Good morning mommy."

" Good morning baby. Ready for that big history test today ", she place a waffle on her plate.

" You know it."

" Kiss ass ", Darren mumbles.

Y/N threw a bird at him taking a bite out of her waffle. Terry comes rushing in fixing his footlocker uniform.

" T what time is it?"

" Almost eight."

Y/N jumps up grabbing her bookbag going out the door.

" Sweetie what about breakfast?"

She runs back in grabbing a banana taking a sip of her orange juice.

~ ~ ~

The teenage girl quickly types in the password causing the door to open. A golden retriever comes from around the corner jumping on her leg.

" Nice to see you too Pete ", she pats his head.

Y/N fills his food bowl and changes out his water. Groans came be heard from a pile of newspapers on the bed. Y/N pulls them off seeing her friend Walter lying down looking hopeless.

" Hey Walter when did you come back?"

" Last night ", he groans.

Walter is a white man around his late forties. People always wondered why the two hung out together, you would have to understand their friendship.

Walter is a scientistic and Y/N is his somewhat assistant. She is always out getting supplies that he needs, performing experiments, and getting the restricted stuff for him. People in town thought Walter was crazy and grew suspicious every time he was doing something.

" What's wrong with you ", she made a stank face.

" I think I got food poisoning."