3 | step brother step sister

Y/N puts on the finishing touches on her outfit looking at herself in the mirror. She walks out meet the rest of her " sisters " in the den.

" Girl you not going to do you make up?"

" Tasha shut up, she doesn't even need it. She's naturally beautiful, to be honest it looks like she does have make up on but she doesn't. "

" I know but-", Mariah gave her a look making her shut up.

Y/N is a sophomore at Howard University and is a part of the sorority Alpha Kappa Alpha. She enjoys being a Kappa because of the community service they do. Y/N wasn't like the rest of the girls who constantly worry about their image. She was more of a natural person. Her hair was always naturally curly, she didnt wear make up, but she did make her trip yo the nail salon every two weeks. Yes she does care how she looks and makes herself presentable, but she still makes education a priority.

Tonight the girls were going to a party at the Alpha Phi Alpha house. Everyone knew the Alpha Phi Alpha boys on campus. They are the finest black men you will ever see. When they're all together, Lord.

The finest one out of all of them is Keith Powers. Every girl wanted him, but he would dodge them before they even ask the question. He always say that he has his eyes set on somebody else, but nobody knows who it is.

" Y'all ready to go?"

" Yeah."

They little group leaves making sure everything was cut off before locking the door.

~ ~ ~

Isn't hasn't even been a full hour and the place was already bumping. That is something that Alpha Phi Alpha is good at, throwing parties. Y/N and her sisters walked in and everybody welcomed them. They split there ways and Y/N goes to the kitchen. She fixes herself a drink, but it spilled on the floor when somebody bumped into her.

" Damn I am so sorry."

" No biggie."

She looks up and her eyes met the one and only Keith Powers. Her legs turned into jelly just by looking at him.

" Well if it isn't big sister run tell that."

Y/N laughs as he use her nickname she use when they do they're hazing.

" Well if it isn't big brother knuckle head ", she mocks him.

Keith laughs taking a sip of his drink.

" I was waiting on you to come."

" Why?"

He shrugs his shoulders, " I like having you around."

" Keith come on man it's time!"

Keith chugs his drink throwing in the trash.

Y/N's scrunch up in confusion wonder what was going on. She walks into the living room to see everyone is backed up making a big circle. She stands next to her sisters waiting for what was about to happen. The boys walk in a straight line making all the girls cheer.