44 | teachers' pet part 2🐝

During lunch Keith and Michael went over the plan on how they were going to approach this. They couldn't just do it any type of way because Y/N could get scared and run off to tell someone. The two men really wouldn't know until they tired after school.

Keith didn't have any appointments today so he had all the extra time he needed for his favorite student.

"Do you think it's going to work?"

"Keith look at us I mean she can't deny it right?"

"I mean yeah that is true, but like still you gotta think about the negatives."

"Don't worry Keith everything will be alright stop being that scary little shy freshman."

"Man shut up."

The two laugh it out and finish the lunch period together.

• • •

It was now after school and Keith was staring at Y/N intensively as she was setting up the lab tables for tomorrow. Out of nervous he kept looking at his wrist watch because Michael was suppose to already be here. Speaking of the devil he rushes in with his bag, laptop, and papers.

"Sorry I got caught up with a couple of students who needed help with their essays."

"It's all good she has just been helping me set up for the lab tomorrow."

"You haven't tried making a move or anything?"

"No I wanted to wait until you got here."

"So you haven't tried no move on her or nothing like not asking any type of questions?"

"I just said no didn't I."

Y/N walks over to Mr. Powers desk getting ready for her next task.

"Mr. Powers I'm done setting up the labs."

"Yeah um-", Michael hit him in the side making him groan.

"I have something for you to read and I want you to tell me what you think about it."

Keith places a piece of paper in front of the young girl and he pushes a piece of her hair behind her ear. The two men watch as her face scrunches her face up.

"Mr. Power of you want my honest opinion I think this mini project is a little risqué."

"What's wrong with it?"

The teacher was asking her the question so he could ease her into the conversation and the questions that he was going to ask. Michael say patiently on the other side of the desk waiting for the young girl's reaction.

"Using myself as an example, I have to partner up with a boy, find facts about STDs and other things concerning the reproductive system, and then to top it off I need to practice placing a condom on him!"

"Y/N are you a virgin?"

Y/N cheeks turn into a dark tint being aroused that she was asked that by one of the finest teachers at school.