27 | the limelight

Whew eighteen! The birthday we all are so anxious about next to our twenty first.

Y/N stares at her outfit through her body mirror as she bit on her bottom lip. It was Friday and she had just came home from school a few hours ago. Her mother had claimed that she had a special surprise for her so she needed to get home asap. Y/N thought that she was taking her out to her favorite restaurant.

Walking into the living she plop herself on the couch and turn on black•ish on the flat screen.

The front door unlocks and Y/M's comes through the door with the biggest smile on her face. The young girl noticed that she was telling somebody to wait and was wondering who she was talking to.

" Happy Birthday my baby!"

" Thank you again mom ", she smiles.

" So I know you only asked for a new phone for your birthday, but I have another surpsie for my pumpkin patch....you might want to stand up for this."

Y/N lift herself off the couch dusting off her skirt.

" Okay I know you joked about this numerous times, but mommy made it happened baby girl. Come on in."

Her front door opens and Keith Powers is just chilling in her doorway. The Keith Powers! The same fine ass actor who played in Straight Outta Compton, Famous In Love, his new show What/If, etc.

" Happy birthday Y/N."

He flash his million dollar smile causing Y/N to cross her legs.

" Mom stop playing that ain't him ", she laughs.

" Little girl stop playing and acting like you nervous."

Keith laugh at the two as he step in the house closing the door behind him. Y/N rush over giving him a hug like she was a little girl meeting mickey mouse for the first time.

He wraps him arms around her smiling down at her.

" Keith is going to be here with us for a few days and I think you should show him around Dallas tonight and hang out around downtown."

" But what about you mom?"

" I'll be fine, plus I need to get the rest of your gifts yesterday. I took you out to eat yesterday because of this."

Y/N tightly wrap her arms around her as she repeated thank you to her mother.

" Well you two go off and have fun."

• • •

Keith and Y/N had a blast as she showed him around her city. They went to the science museum and rode scooters all over downtown.

The two was starting to get hungry and since it was her birthday, Y/N got to decide where they eating at.

Sitting down in a booth, Keith laugh as Y/N was smiling at the menu.

" Out of all places you wanted to go to Hooters babygirl."

Y/N at the little nickname he has been calling her throughout the night.

" I like their chicken wings."

" We could've went to Wing Stop."

" I always eat there, and I barely get Hooters."

Keith grab her hand from across the table rubbing the top of it with his thumb. Y/N may be young but she was not stupid. She noticed all the little gestures that he's making towards her all night. Maybe it was because its her birthday and he was just trying to make her feel special.

" So my mom told me you are a huge fan ", he smirks.

" Yes I am. I just really love your acting."

" Thank you I appreciate it. I'm just working on progressing myself as an actor so I can perfect my craft more."

" That's good, I really did enjoy What/If and hope you guys get a season two."

" Shhhh that's confidential information ", he smiles putting his finger up to his lips.

She shakes her head putting her attention back on the menu so she can decide what she wanted to eat.

• • •

Keith and Y/N quietly walk back in the house so they didn't wake her mother up. Going up the stairs, the both head in her mother's room to see her knocked out laid across the bed. Y/N shakes her head walking into the direction of her room.

There were presents all over her bed, but she decided to open them tomorrow because she was too tired.

A knock was played out on her door and Keith stuck his head in.

" Before I go to bed I just wanted to say goodnight."

" Goodnight Keith and thank you for tonight."

" No problem and happy birthday again baby girl."

• • •

Y/N was in a deep sleep until she felt a dip in her bed. Turning around she sees Keith staring at her with his head propped on his elbow. She noticed that he had a different look in his eye and was constantly licking his lips.

" Keith is there something I can help you with?"

Y/N was yawning trying to get the sleep out of her eyes.

" There is something you can actually help me with."

He took her hand placing it on his memeber. Y/N look under her covers to see him completely nude.

Tbc

A/N

I know this is kind of all over the place, but it gets better. As of lately I've been having a lot of dreams about Keith and this one in particular always has a new part added to it so I turned it into a mini series❤