A gold ribbon and red bow

Sorry that the chapter came a couple of days late, I had decided to do my homework yesterday and get it out of the way for holidays! But I hope you enjoy the chapter, I know it is failr short but I didn't know what else i could add into it, it was just pretty much about what Niall had been up to!  I think it's cute!

------------------------------------------------------

Jessica's P.O.V

As I sat outside in the sun with Louis, Liam, Zayn and Harry, my mind was still set on whatever Niall was doing in the house, and wondering why I wasn't allowed in. I wasn't worried, just curios. 

I unlocked my phone and scrolled down my twitter timeline to see what the boys fans were saying and Niall and I. To my surprise, most of them were supportive, and I had no death threats in my mentions. I started to smile like an idiot ay my phone. 

"Someone just got sent a nude" Louis noticed me smiling. I looked up to him and laughed and he replied with a wink. 

"Don't be stupid Lou"

"What is it?" Harry pushed Lou to the floor 

"None of your fans have sent me any hate" Still not being able to whip the smile off of my face.

Smiles formed on the boys faces before Niall burst through the doors to the backyard calling my name.

I looked at the boys who were winking.

I walked inside with Niall, with him leading me up towards my bedroom.

"wait" He blocked the door way

"what is it?" I placed my hand on his chest moving in closer

"this isn't what you think"

He must have noticed me getting flirty towards him, well can you blame me, what else was I meant to think, when a guy leads you up towards your bedroom holding your hand and biting his lip?

"i'm confused" I said shaking my head

"We are just going to be in your room for privacy, nothing else, I have something big to ask you"

Something big to ask me?

A list of things were going through my mind, but each of them weren't that big of a deal.

I was thinking, maybe he wanted to ask me to dinner, but that was just a date.

Or maybe he wanted to ask me, what we were having for dinner, but that was a normal question for Niall.

He closed the door behind us as I took a seat on the bed

He walked over towards me, still smiling.

"Can you sit down? You're making me nervous" i laughed looking up at him

"Sorry babe" He jumped onto of me, causing me to collapse down on the bed, with him laying on top of me.

We both started to laugh and then eventually he sat up, leaving me to be able to breathe again.

"So, what's up?" changing the topic back

He reached into the bag that was laying beside the bed.

He pulled out a box that was wrapped with ribbon and decorated with a both on the lid. 

It was a red bow, and black ribbon. It looked so pretty together and it matched the gold box.

He was smiling at me. He said he has something big to tell me, and now he had a box in his hand?

I really hope it wasn't an engagement ring, I love him, but I am not ready for marriage, I am only 17!

The worry must have been showing on my face since Niall giggled and placed his hand on mine.

My heart was racing in hope he wasn't going to get down on one knee.

"Jess, relax" He moved in closer to me, "I'm not proposing"  

A wave of relief rushed through me as I took a deep breathe and sighed "Thank God"

He was taken back with surprise "Would it be so bad?"

"No, it's not that, I'm just not ready for marriage"

"Well lucky then that in this box is just a key"

"A key?"

"To our own flat"

I sat there in shock staring at the box with my mouth in the form of an o.

I heard a laugh escape from his mouth "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine!" I smiled

"So" He dragged the 'o'. "Do you want to move in with me? In our own place"

I threw myself onto him wrapping my whole body around him "of course!" 

Niall's P.O.V

There was nothing else better then hearing that Jess would love to live with me. 

To be honest I was scared that she would say no, since we are still young, but I am serious about me and her and I want to make us work. i am willing to put in all my effort and commitment to her.  

We traveled downstairs to join the rest of the lads who were sitting in silence, which was odd. 

"Sooooooooo" Zayn questioned

"We will be moving out tomorrow" I threw my hands up in the air, stilling holding onto Jess's.