Goodbye daddy

I cried writing this chapter. that is all. 

Niall's P.O.V

I kept replying the kiss over and over again in my head that night as I layed in bed that night. 

The way she smiled when I said I wanted to kiss her and the way she jumped at me and hung on to me like she never wanted to let go. She made me feel warm and safe and the butterflies had returned when I felt her touch.  Her lips tasted like strawberries. 

I could feel myself starting to smile like an idiot but that's what she does to me, she makes me happier then I though I could ever be but just because we kissed doesn't mean that it would stay this way, I needed to still prove to her that she belongs with me. 

It was 3:30am, and I still couldn't sleep because my thoughts were keeping me awake. I was wondering if Jess was still awake. I through the blankets off of me and dragged myself out of bed and shuffled towards Jessica's bedroom. 

The light was on and if you pressed your ear up against the door like I did you were able to hear the music playing. 

I knocked on the door a couple of times before the sound of a door knob turning made me stop. 

"Hey" She smiled "Come in" Opening the door wide to allow room for me to walk.

"Why you up so late?"  I asked accepting her offer to go inside

"I'm waiting for my mum to ring"

"About your dad?"

"Yeah for the funeral" She took a deep breathe and sighed

"I'll wait with you all night if I have to babe"

Shit, I just called her babe.

"Thankyou" She smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck "Means a lot" She pulled away taking my hand and leading me towards the bed.

I shut the door which was still open and she started to play her music again, to my surprise she was playing  truly madly deeply. I smiled as it was up to my solo. I pressed pause on her laptop and sang it to her in person.

"Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss" I took her hand in mind and held it tightly  "And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where i picture this, I'm just the underdog who finally got the girl And I am not ashamed to tell it to the world" 

When I stopped singing I looked at her and she was blushing, I pressed play again and got up off her bed and extended my hand to hers "Can I have this dance?"

She giggled and placed her hand in mine and as we slow danced together around the room her head rested on mine.

"You're so cheesy" She laughed

"It's because I love you" I took the risk in saying the word love. 

"I love you too Niall, I always have" She replied back after a second that felt like hours.

At that moment a huge smile formed on my face that couldn't be broken. My heart started to race and the butterflies in my stomach had returned. I could feel gravity getting harder to fight as our faces turned to the side and started having a magnetic force which was making us move closer together. 

I looked down to her lips then back up to her eyes and smiled. She closed her eyes and i closed mine. it was happening again.

Cause I'm just a teenage dirt bag baby ... ....