The final chapter

Jessica's P.O.V

We rushed out of the cafe through the back entrance where the kitchen was. The workers didn't seem to mind so much since they knew who Niall was. They thought that we were leaving the back way because of the crowd of fans that were surrounding their shop, but we were really leaving because a face in the window was scaring the crap out of us, well more me, I mean, wouldn't you be scared of a crazy guy, who was meant to be in jail, who tried to kill you was set free? Or broke free, either one, it's scary. 

"Hello" His voice echoed through my ears.

We stepped back in surprise. Why was he there? And what did he want?

"I can see the worried look on your faces" Mark laughed.

"What do you want?" Niall extended his arm out in front of me, pushing me back in protection. 

"Jessica" 

I rolled my eyes and scrunched my nose. There was no way I would ever want to be with him. I didn't even want to be in his presence. 

"You had me once and then broke up with me so no" I butted in. Niall placed his finger over my lips.

He gave me a look which suggested for me not to talk and to let him do the talking. He was such a cute protector. 

"Look mate, I suggest you leave" He walked up towards Mark. 

It looked odd since Mark was so much taller then him and Niall was trying to act tough, but he had to look up to him. i held in my laugh as I looked to the floor. This is not the time to be laughing Jess!

"What are you gonna do" Mark pushed Niall' chest

"stop!" I screamed "don't fight"

"Princess" Mark rolled his eyes

"What are you even doing out of jail" I crossed my arms, starting to walk over to them.

"Broke out"

"What's going on back here?" A well built security man said as he walked over towards Niall. Standing with his legs apart and arms crossed over his body.

Mark threw his hands up and started to back away to suggest that he was surrendering.

I moved closer to Niall and held onto his arm tightly. "His so scary" I whispered.

Niall rubbed my arm and we made our way to the taxi that the security had pulled to the side for us so we were able to get home without any hassle.

I slammed the door shut with all of the anger inside me boiling up.

"How did he get out!" i slammed my fist against the wall

"Jess calm down" Niall placed his hand on my back, "don't hurt the wall, it's new" He joked

I snapped "it's not the time to joke around Niall!"

He was thrown back with surprise. "Sorry" He whispered

"He tried to kill me!"

"i know"

"so don't joke about it!"

"I said sorry Jess relax" 

I walked over towards Niall, calming down as I placed my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me in close. I sighed.

"He won't even get a hold on you, trust me, I promise, I won't let it happen" He pressed his lips against the corner of mine, half touching my cheek and half touching my lips.