Day gone wrong

Warning: If you are easily offended when it comes to swearing then just take this warning, the chapter has a bit of swearing and so will the next. And also the chapter may kind of comforting to some of you, I don't know how you guys react to certain situations but I'm just giving a warning...... this goes for the next chapter aswell

-------------------------------------

Jessica's P.O.V  

I was feeling a little stir crazy from staying indoors so much from being depressed with everything going on in my life. I still miss my dad, of course I do, but I know that I have the support from my ex-soon-to- be boyfriend.   

Dear lads,     

I have gone for a walk so don't get to worried, I should be back before you get home but in case you're reading this and I'm not home, I'm still out…duh 

Love Jess  

I placed the note on the kitchen bench because I knew that it would be seen there, most likely from Niall. He would burst through the door and run to the kitchen like he always does, so I knew it would get seen there.   

I grabbed my back and headed out towards the door looking around the empty house making sure I had locked everything and turned off all the lights, I pulled my jacket off of the coat rack that was standing beside the door, walked out of the front door and locked the door behind me.   

It was a nice day outside, not hot but not to cold. It was perfect weather to wear shorts and go tanning and not get burnt, this was the type of weather I enjoyed.  I was wearing short denim shorts and a singlet top that covered half of my stomach letting my belly button be revealed.  This was what I was most comfortable in.   

I put my bag over my shoulder and started to head towards the city.  It wasn't a long walk, only about half an hour, seeming as the boys decided to by a house so close by so they could get to interviews, recording studios and arenas quickly and so that they would never be running late.     

When I reached the city, I had decided to call up Emma. It has been a while since I have seen, since I have been distracted lately with everything going on.   

"Hey you have reached Emma, Leave a message"  I pressed 'end call' on my iPhone and then locked it. No answer, she was probably busy.  

"I'll try again after I go in this shop" I thought.  

I opened the glass door and it made a ringing sound to imply that someone has entered the store, it was all for security.   

It was a shoe store, my favourite one for that matter.  The shoes were always expensive, I never brought any myself, Niall always used to buy me pairs of shoes from here because he knew how much I loved them.   

A pair of royal blue pump caught my attention from the back of the store.  I slowly walked up to them like a girl walks up to the spot where her killer is in a horror movie.   

I checked the price tag  I chocked on my own saliva. 

"$300" I mumbled

"Fuck it"  I dropped the price tag out of my hand and started to walk back towards the door to leave when I got stopped by a worker.   

"No one enters our store and not buys anything"

"I was just looking sorry" I smiled and tried to make my way past her but she kept blocking my path each time I moved. 

"You probably stole a pair" She screeched 

"Me? Steal?" I put my hand over my heart as you do when you are shocked or offended.