Drunken mistake

Jessica's P.O.V

After changing into something more suitable for an after party, Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam, Harry and I all headed back into the limo and ready to hit the club. 
Everyone who attended the premiere or just the red carpet were going to be there, which included one of my old friends from school who was now a major Hollywood actor, Robert Colins.

We were best friends in school and every now and then we would keep in touch, but not often since he has a busy lifestyle, but it was going to be good to just sit and have a few drinks with him, I didn't plan on getting drunk tonight.

"Jess! Hello!" Robert called out to me with welcoming arms
"Hi! It's been so long!" I pulled him into a hug. "How have you been?"
"Good! I'm working on a new movie right now, but they put it on hold so that I could be here" He explained.
"Oh that's so cool! What's it called?"
"Since I have to keep it private, I can't tell you" He stuck out his bottom lip
"That's alright" I was fairly disappointed but that's show biz.

"Want a drink? So we can catch up?" He signaled his hands towards the bar.

Even though me and Robert were best friends, we did have a little history there.
We had feelings for each other early on the our friendship when we weren't best friends, and he always told me that his feelings never left but he always put up with it because I no longer had those feelings.
But all is in the past, everything should be ok now.

"Sure" I took his offer and made my way over to the bar seat and ordered a drink
"So what's new?"
"Well, Niall Horan is my boyfriend" I said with a smile, "But my dad died about a month ago" My smile turning to a from in an instant. 
"Oh Jess, I'm so sorry to hear"

He pulled me into a hug and squeezed me tightly. I wrapped my arms around him and remembered how much I missed having him around.
"I've missed you" I spoke as I pulled away from our long and meaningful hug.
"Me to" He moved his finger around the top of the glass and looked at me from the corner of his eye, I pretended not to notice.
"We should celebrate"
"Celebrate what?"
"Seeing each other after what 2 years and of course by getting drunk and wasted" 

"I don't drink all that much" I implied waving my hands around
"Come on' He begged "It'll be fun"

I eventually gave in after all his begging, more to shut him up.
I told him to wait where he was and so that I could find Niall and tell him I was going to be with a friend all night to catch up.
When I arrived back, Robert was already getting the shots lined up with the bottle on the side.

"You first" He insisted
I slowly took the small glass in my hand and sculled the alchool down my throat.
The coldness of the drink rushed down through me and gave an immediate buz.
I flinched forward and pressed my lips tightly together and squinted my eyes.

"You ok?" Robert was saying through the loud music
"I'm fine, hit again"

The first 10 shots were fun, then they started to go downhill and I was starting to fell sick.
I knew after the 15th I was getting drunk, but I couldn't stop, I was addicted to the feeling and the taste.
Beside me, Robert had already had 10 more then me including a full bottle. He was drunk.