So it begins

Niall's P.O.V

i was laying in bed thinking over the day. How upset Jessica was and that we made her and Harry break up. If you had to ask anyone, even they would say it was all to much for Jess to handle, she said she didn't have strong feelings for Harry but she is such a kind hearted person she would have most likely felt so guilty that she broke his heart, and for that reason she most likely would have cried. She also had to deal with the first full day of knowing her father was no longer with her, I can't even imagine all of her emotions. 

I was tossing and turning for a few hours with thoughts running through my mind. Apart of me felt sorry for Harry, he was feeling that sad and bitter emotion of losing the one you love. Even though there was a different story to each of our break ups with Jess, we both had the same lost feeling over the same girl. I wanted to go visit Jess and see how she was, but I also wanted to go and visit Harry and see how he was also feeling. It was to much effort to go and see both so I postponed both visits until the morning. 

"STOP!" I heard glass shatter down stairs which caused me to have a heart attack and wake me up. I moaned and covered my face with my pillow. 
"ZAYN PISS OFF" Louis screamed again

I jumped out of bed and didn't care that I had no top on, I just went downstairs. Nothing that any of them wouldn't have seen...and yes I do also mean Jess. 

"What's going on?" I yawned as I brushed my hand through my hair pulling back my hair. 
"Zayn pushed me and he scared me so I dropped the glass" Louis explained folding his arms.
"Naughty boy" I rolled my eyes and said sarcastically.

I looked around the room. "Where's Harry and Jess?" 
"I don't even know" Liam looked around, "I haven't seen them both since last night"
"Does anyone know what happened?" Louis started to say making his way over to the table
"i didn't see either of them after we sent Jess up to talk to him and the truth" Zayn added feeling a bit left out of the conversation. 
"Do you think they are doing the dirty?" Louis winked.

I cringed.

"No Lou" I added in quickly jumping to their defense
"Did you watch?" He joked
"I already know how she is in bed so why would I?" I teased
"That's nasty" Liam said as he covered his ears

I rolled my eyes and laughed.  

"No, I mean, we sent Jess up to talk to Harry to tell him the truth, nothing between them would have happened" 
"How can you be so sure?" Harry interrupted as he walked down stairs obviously hearing our conversation.

What was that meant to mean?

"Did you get in Haz?" Louis winked again
"No" He said sourly "She dumped me"

Told them so.

"Then where is she?" I asked
"To hell if I know" he snapped back.
"No need to be rude" I mumbled hoping he didn't hear, but I was wrong.

He rushed over to me and pushed me "Niall don't act all innocent here"
If I was wearing a top he would have been holding onto my collar but luckily, for me, I was shirtless. 
"What did I do?" I pushed him back. 
"You were behind her breaking up with me, I know for a fact you were jealous"
"As much as I love her Harry, I would never break yous up on purpose!" 
"Don't bullshit me!" He was now yelling.