Romantic Tragedy

I hope you enjoy this chapter, things are about to get real good soon! The next few chapters qon't be that good, i will try to make them as good as possible, i just need to get to where all the interesting parts start! i promise it will be soon! so hang in there and give the story a chance! :)

---------

Jessica’s P.O.V

It was a Saturday afternoon, and I had just finished my shift at the supermarket. It was good to have finished a bit earlier; I always finish early on a Saturday. My phone started to ring, I looked at the screen and answered

“hey girl” I enthusiastically answered it was Emma.

“Let go shopping!” the tone in her voice was happy and excited, like it always was when she wanted to shop.

“Sure” I chuckled

“Ok cool see you soon…by the way, it’s on me!”

and the beeping on the other end of the line told me she had hung up

“This is a great opportunity to buy a new outfit for my date tonight” I thought. The outfit had to be perfect. This guy had asked me out a few weeks ago, and we had been out together once before, and he had no planned a romantic second date for us. I honestly couldn’t wait. And I was in the mood for a nice romantic dinner...actually I don't even know what was planned for tonight. He wouldn't tell me, he said it was a surprise, I don't like surprises, I don't like to wait, I am a very impatient person!

I waved my hands above my head signaling for a taxi, soon enough one stopped near me.

And it headed towards the shopping center.

Niall’s P.O.V

There was only supermarket that was open on a Saturday at this time in the afternoon, and sure enough it was the one that Jess had worked at the last time I saw her.

She worked in the meat area. I ran as fast as I could, not caring if people recognized, I knew it was rude not to stop for the fans, but I couldn’t let Jess get away again. I let her go once before because of the fans sending hate, they should be happy for me and that I had finally found my princess, but I was foolish enough and let her slip from me. I remember that day so clearly. After she had run out of the apartment, I found myself sitting on the floor with my back against the wall. My hands cupped over my face and the tears were slowly rolling down. It didn’t hit me that I missed her until a week later when we went on tour and we sang moments. That was our song.

I looked everywhere but I couldn’t find her, maybe she didn’t work there anymore, but she could have also finished.

“Excuse me” I tapped one of the workers on his shoulder.

“Yes?” he looked up in shock realizing who I was.

“Have you seen this girl, she works here, I don’t know if she still does though” and I showed an old photo of Jess and me from my phone

“Ohh, yes I have, she still works here”

“That’s great! Where is she?” I clapped.

“She finished early, but I have a date with her tonight”

My heart sank.

She had a date. Not with me, but with some random guy!

I can’t believe I waited this long to try to fight for her, to try and get her back.

That should be me taking her out to a romantic restaurant.

It should be me picking her up and dropping her off.