Red carpets & Kisses

Short chapter, sorry guys, I didn't have any other ideas! 

Jessica's P.O.V

Every time I closed my eyes and fell asleep, my sweet dreams would be nightmares which caused me to sit up and scream, each time waking up all the boys and causing them to run in and smack a pillow over my face. 

"DON'T SLEEP!" Zayn jumped on me causing me to wake up completely. 

"I'm sorry, I'm tired, I don't mean to wake you guys" I pushed him off of me causing him to roll off the bed and land face first on the floor. 

"Ouch" He mumbled.  

"Don't worry lads, you go sleep, I'll keep her company" Niall offered. 

Louis, Zayn, Liam and Harry all exited the room in single file like they were in primary school. I rolled my eyes as the door slammed shut by Harry who was last in line. 

Niall jumped onto the free spot of the double bed moving close to me. 

"Are you ok?" He whispered

I shrugged "I guess"

"What were your dreaming about?"

"That you got shot trying to protect me"

He smiled, "I would have died for you if it meant you could be safe"

"But I need you here" I rested my head onto his chest with my arm wrapped around his waist. "You're the only one keeping me going"

"Jess, I - " He cut short

"You what?" I looked up to face him.

"Never mind" he smiled. "Go to sleep, I'm right here, nothing will happen" 

- - - 

I woke up the next morning by the sound of Niall's snoring. 

I quietly got free from his hold on me trying not to wake him.

I slipped on my favourite pair of jeans and a singlet top that went half way down my stomach and headed downstairs. 

"Hey Jess" Louis chirped, "You didn't wake us again which is good" 

"Shut it" I laughed

"Did Niall invite you to the movie premiere tonight?" Harry mentioned, I think he though I already knew about it.

"No?" I turned my head to the side like a confused dog would do.

"My bad then" He went back to munching on his toast.

Why hadn't Niall invited me? Did he not want to be seen in public with me just yet? This was weird.

"Hello lads and lady" Nial greeted us shortly after the conversation about the premiere.

He walked over to me planting a kiss in my cheek as I moved away without saying a word.

Niall looked over towards Harry who tried not to make eye contact and keep low profile.

"Jess, what's wrong?" He followed after me

"Were you just not going to invite me tonight?"

"I was going to ask today, I didn't think it was a good time to ask you last night"

He had a point.

I rolled my eyes and laughed "That's true, I'm sorry" And kissed him on the cheek.

All of a sudden I had a panic attack. What was I going to wear? I had nothing! All my gowns that I had, I  had already worn to other movie premieres when I was Niall's guest and I couldn't be seen in the same outfit since the paparazzi would be there. You always have to look fresh and new at these types of things.