Breakfast in bed, phone call & a chance

Jessica's P.O.V

My eyes flickered open to the sound of a a familiar voice. 

I rubbed my eyes so everything wouldn't stay so blurry. I was a mess, my bed hair was everywhere with tangles all the way through my hair and I'm pretty sure my breathe spelt like rubbish. 

Niall was standing along side my bed with a tray, it had bacon and eggs and a class of orange juice. 

"Good morning sleepy head" He laughed placing the tray over my lap as I sat up

"What's this for?"  I yawned

"Just a little something to say I'm sorry"

"Sorry for what?"

"Everything" He said taking a seat beside me.

"Niall, this won't make me change my mind"

"It's not about getting you back, it's about how I hurt you, I never apologised for it"

"That's true" I joked taking a sip from the glass 

He looked towards the floor and smiled "Lets start fresh" He said extended his hand out "I'm Niall Horan" 

When he introduced himself .. again, all the memories came flooding back, how we met. 

One of my friends, at the time, Amy, was throwing a house party for her birthday. It was a pool party. 

She had invited nearly the whole school since she had a big house and a big pool she could fit everyone in. Amy you could say was a mysterious person, she had an unknown life that no one knew about. She was a very private person about her life and not even her closest friends knew what she was hiding. 

Amy had invited only the more popular people from school to her parties and that's why they were always such a smash, it was why everyone wanted to go. Her parties were massive, everyone knew Amy and everyone knew about her parties. She was fairly wealthy, her parents were apart of the music industry. Me and Emma did some research on her since she wouldn't tell us, it's not stalking is it? 

Amy had told us in private that her parents had some clients coming over to talk about a new album, but she wouldn't mention who, it was because of her "Secret life".

There was an hour until the party was about to start and Emma, Amy and I were setting up al the food outside and the chairs and everything you would have for a party, we were already in our bikinis. I had a red lacy top half with  plain black bottoms, Emma had a two piece that was a royal blue and Amy had a bright yellow that complimented her tanned skin. 

I was downstairs at the front of the house where as the girls were upstairs in Amy's room when I heard a door knocking, we had ordered pizza about an hour ago so I thought it was the delivery guy and Amy had never told me not to answer the door. 

I had the shock of my life when I opened the door to reveal one direction standing at the door.

"hello" they waved and smiled 

"Is Robert and Pina here?" Liam asked in his most professional voice

I stood there shocked trying to roll the words off of my tongue. I was a massive fan of the boys. 

"I LOVE YOU!" I blurted out

"You're a fan?" Niall said as he smiled

"More than just a fan" I laughed "Come in, I don't think my friend will care as you are here to see her parents"