Party

My friends had begged me to come to this party " FoR mY oWn GoOd" but every time I join them they ditch me to go get drunk and hook up with a random nigga.

I was just sitting on the couch minding my business sipping some mf water because i'm probably gonna be the one to drive home.

A tall dark skinned man with a couple of face tats , who wore a blue durag with a black hat, black hoodie , jeans, followed by a pair of blue sneakers came to sit next to me.

" hey" he said wasssup I replied " why are you sitting here by yourself?" he asked taking a sip from his solo cup.

" I'm just being the responsible friend you know?" he chuckled a bit " Ah so you're apart of one of those friend groups?" he spoke.

" come again" I said " you have friends who drag you out the house to come to a party and then when they arrive they leave you" .

I looked at him " am I wrong?" he asked "no..you're exactly on point" I replied , " why are you sitting here " I asked.

" I'm just bored my vro is upstairs with some girl and everybody is boring so" , I smirked a bit " oh so i'm boring ?" I asked playfully " nah you're pretty cool".

" Thank you" I said through my giggles, " wanna dance?" he asked " only if I can get your name first" I replied taking another sip of water.

" My names Stokeley , yours ?" he spoke I cleared my throat " y/n, and Stokeley? that's very....rare"

A/N: YALL SEE WHAT I DID THERE 👀💀...it's not funny ik

"Thank you, now can we go dance? " he replied I nodded my head and stood up he stood up as well, we made our way to the dance floor and we started to dance to the music.

I danced on Stokeley a bit and laughed as I did I moved my body to the music, for the first time I was actually having fun at a party my friends brought me to.

———

After a while of dancing I see my drunk friends stumbling on the dance floor , I shake my head not because i'm disappointed it's because now I have to leave this stranger who was so fun and sweet.

" my friends are extremely drunk and I think it's best if I take them home" I spoke to stokeley still holding my solo cup that I haven't drank out of in like 30 minutes.

" want me to help walk you?" he asked politely I nodded my head , we walked over to my friends and I had put one on my back and stokeley put one over his shoulders.

We walked out the door and I had grabbed my keys from my bag , I unlocked the car and put my friends in the backseat.

I got in the front seat and turned on the ignition " hey uh, can I get your instagram?" Stokeley quickly asked before I pulled off.

" yeah it's y/ns.world" I smiled at him and he smiled back , I got a notification on my phone that someone followed my instagram.

I pulled out my phone " theslumpgod"? I said " yup" Stokeley proudly responded we both giggled, I said goodbye and pulled off.

547 sorry it's so bad