✰𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦✰

Highly recommend listening to the song above while reading

"If it's meant to be then it will happen" They say that sentence can either give you hope or a reality check for me...it gave me a reality, and it hurt but I wasn't upset I get to see my true love complete her dreams and leave the lavish lifestyle she deserves.

I watched y/n on Tv as she gave a speech about how successful she is and it made me happy she honestly deserves it , I'm so proud of  y/n she runs her own company, owns a bunch of restaurants across the U.S along with hotels and she had a bunch of corporates hell she was one of the youngest billionaires.

Y/N  and I broke up a while ago while we were in college..I had cheated and I feel awful about it she gave me her love and attention and I cheated and 7 years later I still regret it, I turned my attention back to the Tv "Well, my next goal is to buy a couple more companies and build an empire with a special someone?" .

Y/n looked into the camera I wasn't jealous if y/n found someone new she deserves it and one thing about y/n is that once she has a goal she Will achieve it, I got up off the couch leaving the TV ok so I could hear it while I make something to eat.

"What's  one thing you want to say mrs y/l/n  ( your last name)" a reporter asked y/n she took a second to think and I took a second to admire her she looked so professional but classy "It may seems like i've made it to the top but I haven't and i'm gonna work even harder to get there, I'ma build and Empire I'ma make it by any means I've got a pocketful of dreams" I smiled at what y/n said.

"What's something that inspires you?" another reporter asked "New york..it's a beautiful place when it wants to be and sometimes These streets will make you feel brand new , these big lights will inspire you".

A tear trickled down my face i'm glad she's doing good without me I probably would've weighed her down, yes I miss her with all my heart and I wish we could live large together but if I can't succeed i'm glad she could.

"And getting back to a special someone , I want to build an empire with a special someone " Y/n's making big moves in life I couldn't be more happy, as for me i'm doing decent I have an office job that pays 100k a year and I live a nice sky rise apartment, you know the ones that you see in NYC yeah..I live in NYC.

I glance at the TV as y/n says she has to do something very important I put a pot of water on the stove and sat back down on the couch I decided to go on my phone, I went on snapchat and saw I have a bunch of memories from 8 years ago today I click on it and it's a bunch of gorgeous pictures of y/n and I.

The first one was y/n on my back and we were  on the top of a tall building looking at the city at night , the second one was a picture of y/n posing in the middle of the street, the third one was a video of us running from an old hag , the third video made me laugh.

y/n was yelling profanities at the old lady "FUCK OFF, OLD ASS HAG GOD DAMN BITCH YOU TOOK MY SKATEBOARD " I sighed and I reminisced the good times, y/n and I were some badass new york kids but she was also very classy and professional at the same time a very good balance of both.

I heard a knock on my door and I stare at it for a second I wasn't expecting anyone and it was at least 10 o'clock at night , I got up off the couch and hesitantly open my door I was shocked by what my eyes were met with.

"y-y/n?" I stuttered out "hey stokeley "  she waved I moved aside to she could come in "Nice apartment, I see you're doing good for yourself I suppose"  she sat on the couch "Thank you, but if you don't mind me asking why are you here?"  honestly I was so happy I never though i'd see her in person again.

"I missed you" she lowered her head it took me a second to respond because I was shocked "I missed you too so much" I responded heading over to the kitchen, "Stokeley I forgive you" , thoes four words make me stop dead in my tracks "I can't do this without you Stokeley you're the part of me that's missing , you're the part of me that makes me live life " .

Y/n started to cry "I want us to be together again stokeley " she covered her face "I want to start an empire with you , I want to live life with you you're the special person I was talking about" she spoke still crying.

"Seriously y/n" I asked with a bit of excitement in my body "yes Stokeley I miss you , I don't want to be in my apartment alone anymore I miss waking up to you making breakfast "a smile formed on my face.

"Whats the point of being successful and having a successful life if you have no one to share it with?" she wiped her tears looking up at me, she walked over to my and hugged me digging her head into my chest "Stokeley...can we make things right? can we put the past behind us?...Stokeley..will you help me build an empire?".

I felt honored I felt lucky my one and only love was asking me to build and empire with her she wanted to get back together and fix things I can't express how I feel at the moment but the closest thing I could describe it was joy.

"Yes y/n..i'll build the biggest empire with you" she lifted her face up and looked at me with glossy eyes "and I would love to get back together with you" a fat smile appeared on her face.
✰✰✰✰✰✰
Y/n and I were sitting at the table eating the food I made she looked so pretty but she looked prettier in my clothes, she was wearing a oversized black t shirt of mine along with black basketball shorts that's she had to pull up ever 2 minutes.

I pulled out my phone and send her the pictures and videos that's were on my snapchat memories, when she got the notification she pulled out her phone.

Her face lit up as soon as she saw the video "you still have these?" she asked putting her fork down "of course..you know after we broke up I kept every picture, and I'm so proud of you you've done so much and you're only 23 youre one of the world's youngest billionaires ".

I could tell what I said made her happy "Thank you stokeley ".

Okay Yes I used lyrics from Empire State Of Mind and what? it was the song I  was listening to while making this, and did I cry? yes cause i'm sensitive and I like to think about the future a lot.

Also sorry for the high school/ college/graduation / future theme that's type of stuff gets me emotional 😭

Also i'm lowkey loving this, should I make it book? or like different parts?

Vote❤️
Comment❤️
leave a suggestion ❤️
and until next time ily 🤟🏾❤️