𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘮-𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘢𝘭💘.

"Do you think Stokeley is gonna ask you to the prom?" my best friend Diamontè asked trying to find her pencil in her backpack "Me?, out of all people? there's probably like 8 other girls ahead of me" I rolled my eyes putting my face in my hand.

"You have have SOME hope" D dragged "I have like ZERO hope , prom is this Friday and he hasn't asked me yet, he probably asked someone else" "Today's only Tuesday " "I'm not getting my hopes up , because he won't ask me " .

"You know...I heard them talking about you in study hall " she gave me a smirk "Ha ha good one D" I flicked through the channels on my Tv "I'm being for real, you know I have study hall with Stokeley and half & half" I turned my head and gave her a confused look.

"You mean Jahseh?" I asked raising an eyebrow "Who else do I call half and half Y/n?" D gave me a 'are you dumb look' "Geez..sorry" I chuckled, "what did they say anyway?..." I said lowly.

"Look who's interested " she said in a monotone voice "I mean I just wanna know if they were talking shit" I glanced to the side "Whatever , but I didn't hear much because I was just checking out a book for Chemistry " .

I nodded my he as signaling her to continue "well I heard Stokeley say-" "wait wait wait , how did you know it was Stokeley ?" I said in a suspicious tone "You know Stokeley got the raspy ass cigarette smoker voice" she laughed,

"Don't make fun of my man like that , but continue " she cleared her throat "Okay so anyway he said something like 'You know that girl Y/n' then there was a pause and I assume half & half nodded his head 'she's really cute' and that's all I heard before the lady handed my my book and I had to leave" D shrugged.

"That doesn't mean shit" I kind of yelled "IT MEANS HE THINKS YOUR CUTE!" D yelled my mom bursted through my door with a smile "Who thinks you're cute?" she said sitting on my floor next to D.

"See what you did D?" I said crossing my arms "Hey mrs y/l " she waved "Hey D , now who thinks my daughter is cute?" my mom asked , "So basically Y/N likes this boy and she wants him to ask her to prom but she doesn't think he's gonna ask and I'm tryna convince her he's gonna ask her and I was telling her that he thinks she's cute" D said nonchalantly.

"Really?" I glanced at her "Do y'all have a picture of the boy?" my mom shrugged "Pass me my phone " she grabbed my phone off my nightstand and pass it to me , I unlocked it and went to his instagram page I scrolled down looking for a picture.

Once I found a Nice picture of him I turned my phone to show my mom she looked up and gave me a disappointed look, "hunny...he looks like the cinnamon stick in the apple jacks box , next time you see him tell him to untuck his shirt it doesn't suit him " I just stared at my mom.

"Why is everyone getting on his ass?" I turned off my phone "It's the truth hun " my mom shrugged "Dont you have food in the oven ?" I said trying to get her to leave "Oh right!" she said walking out my room .

I rolled my eyes and just continued to watch Tv until I heard my phone ding I grabbed it and it was a message on instagram.

theslumpgod
Y/n?

IT WAS FUCKING STOKELEY "D , Stokeley just texted me" she glanced up at me and quickly got on my bed "What did he say?" "He just said my name" .

[ your instagram name]

That's me

theslumpgod
can you come outside really quick?

[your instagram name]
uhm...sure?

"ouu what did he say?" D smiled "He asked me to come outside " I said getting out of bed and putting on my crocks, "He's outside?" she asked excitedly "I suppose so" I opened my bedroom door walking downstairs with D following me.

"Where are you going ?" my mom asked "I'm just heading outside she nodded her head and I opened the door to see a red carpet and a few boys holding cameras , and at the end of the red carpet I saw Stokeley holding a sign that said "prom?" .

I walked down the red carpet a bit shyly and soon I was in front of Stokeley "Prom?" he said lowkly , I knew I was about to get scolded by D about how right she was but fuck that "Yes!" I said giving him a hug.

I soon started to hear cheering and cameras flashing.

Ehh sorry it was so ass but it's whatever 🙄