So tired

Tw: mention of abuse

I am so tired of Y/n ranting to me about her busted up boyfriend, she always go's on about how he ain't shit but still goes back with his hefty ass, THAT SHIT IS TOXIC!.

He literally beats on her and she doesn't do jackshit, and you're probably like 'why don't you beat his ass or sum' yeah I tried that shit and it only made things worst for the both of us She got beat even more and I lost that fight miserably.

I know I could do so much better than him but I would suggest her and I fuckin on the low or whatever , but god forbid that nigga find out it's gonna be worse for y/n.

I've suggested her going to the police but she says he' s just going through it right now , okay and? when im hungry you don't see me beating the shit outta my mom...okay bad example but you get the point.

And you're probably like 'why don't you go to the police for her?' , because I wouldn't do shit behind her back and that may cause ever more harm than good.

I know it's hard to leave a relationship like that but UGHHH JUST LEAVE HIM DAMN, "Stokeley are you listening to me?" she wiped her tears "Sorry can you repeat that?" I scratched my head.

"I don't know man, I love him but I feel like i'm gonna end up dead if I leave" she cried even harder , "And I feel like he's cheating "  I patted her back as I listened to her sobs.

"Y/n I've told you this 1,000 times , leave him he's not good for!, I know it's not easy but you have me for support " I moved her locks out her face.

"I know i'm just scared what if things get even worse" she held on to me tighter "Get a restraining order on his ass", "I guess so" .

"Let's take care of these wounds " I lifted her face up , We got off my bed and headed into my bathroom. She sat on the counter and sighed .

"I'm sorry stokes " , "Hm?" I said reaching for the first aid kit, "You're probably so tired of me ranting about him and you're probably so disappointed in me " she said as her voice cracked.

"Y/n I'm not disappointed or tired , i'm your best friend and it's my job to listen and be your shoulder to cry on. I'm here for you bro" I patted her leg as I opened the first aid kit.

I moved her face so she was looking to the side , "It's gonna sting for a sec" as I opened the alcohol wipe .

It was a couple minutes of silence and Y/n wiping her face from her tears "Would you come with me if I broke up with him?", she spoke out of the blue.

"Hell yeah, i'm with you til the very end" I put a band aid in her face , "also pull down your collar"  she pulled down her collar and starter to clean the cut.

"Do you think your mom would let me stay here?", okay basically y/ns parents are always away on business trip and she basically lives alone.

"My mom loves you, i'm pretty sure it would be more than okay" I said reaching for a band aid, "After this can we ..uhm go over to his house?, I think i'm ready to cut ties".

"Whenever you're ready we can go".

————

" You'll be in the car right?" she said looking at me "I won't go anywhere, and if you're not out in 20 minutes i'm gonna go in with my knife ", she gave me ahead nod and got out the car.

I let out a depressed sigh , dear god if he puts his hands on her today I will not hesitate to kill him. And I can not go to prison right now so i'm gonna let god handle it cause if I handle it..imma get the lethal injection.

I heard the car door opened to see y/n putting on her seatbelt, please don't tell me she chickened out "he isn't home , so i'm gonna call him".

She did whatever and put her phone on speaker "Wha-" Y/n cut him off "We're breaking up, I don't want to be in a relationship with you anymore, I can't take the abuse and we're done, please don't call or text me, don't try to contact me " and as quickly as that she hung up.

"..I'd did it?" she looked at me "I'm proud" she leaned over and gave me a hug, soon her phone started pinging like crazy. I started the car and made our way back to my house.

"*at the house*

"I will find you and kill you!, I swear to god that Stokeley nigga made you do this. I'll beat you and him I will fucking find you Y/n" Y/n looked scared as the voicemail ended.

"This is why you need a restraining order on his ass bruh" I crossed his arms, "he's coming after you too Stokes" she widened her eyes "Don't worry about me , You need protection! I have a switchblade in my pocket 24/7 . You need to do something about this y/n" I sighed at the end.

"what's a restraining order gonna do?!, and don't I need my parents for that? No no no! i'm not getting my parents involved, we're just gonna have to be more careful Stokes" she said pulling out her eyelashes.

When y/n is nervous or stressed she starts pulling out her hair, "I think it's about time we tell your parents, you need help y/n" I laid down.

"No we don't , we can handle this" I wasn't gonna argue when y/n was like this cause she does the craziest shit when we argue, I'm just praying within time and before it gets to late she comes to her senses.

Comme