beep beep

"Okay Okay , when are they coming?"  Jenesis basically shouted "They said they'll be here within 5 minutes " I chuckled picking up my backpack and suitcase Stokeley, Jahseh  Jenesis and I are going on a road trip before we head off to college...well before Jenesis and I head off to college.

I have  a crush on Stokeley' and Jenesis has a crush on Jahseh she keeps tryna convince me Stokeley likes me back but I just don't see it , *Honk Honk*  a smile appeared on Jenesis's face and she quickly flung the house door open "Come on Y/n this is probably gonna be the best summer of our teenage lives" .

I rolled my eyes following her out the door I  shut my front door  Stokekey and Jahseh got out the car to help put our luggage in , "I haven't seen y'all in a while " Jahseh joked  "Bruh you saw us last week at five guys " .

"Anyway, did we figure out where we're going?" Stokeley said shutting the trunk "Yup , we should go to florida "   " That's like a 7 hour nearly 8 hour drive " Jahseh butted in , "So who's gonna be the two drivers?". I asked looking at Jahseh and Stokeley to see if they caught the hint.

"Fuck you" Stokeley laughed rolling his eyes I just chuckled getting in the backseat with Stokeley as Jahseh and Jenesis got in the front seat ,  " Alright , who wants the Aux first?" Jenesis waved the cord around .

"Me" Jahseh  said  she passed him the Aux cord to Jah "How about some 2016 songs?, for nostalgia purposes?" , "Ouu yes" I smiled "Sure" Stokes and Jen said at the same time.

Soon music started playing in the car and Jahseh started driving I leaned on the window  with my ( H/C) locks in my face , "I've never heard this song in my life " Stokeley groaned  looking at Jahseh phone "What the hell is I took a pill in Ibiza ? " .

" It's an amazing 2016 song you fucking swine" Jahseh barked "Never heard of it dude" Stokekey sat back in the seat, "Where were you?, it was all over the radio" I said shifting my head to look at him "Right like damn" Jenesis laughed .

"Anyway, can we all come to a conclusion this year was hell " Stokekey rolled his eyes "I agree ms manchester is a bitch " I groaned " Agreed" everyone else said in unison, " She gave us 3 projects due in the same day" Jenesis whined .

"She said I didn't have what it take to go to college " Jahseh mumbled "We don't even plan on going" Stokeley chuckled which soon turned into a wheezing laugh , "That's not the point dumbass" I giggled "The point is she could have a little faith in a nigga" Jahseh rolled his eyes.

After that sentence ' one dance ' by drake came on "See now this is my shit"  Stokeley made a boom expression with his hands "Of course this is  your shit " Jenesis rolled her eyes , "Let me know when we reach the highway , imma take a nap" I shuffled a bit.

✰✰✰✰✰✰
I woke up to see it was dark and my head was on Stokeley's shoulder "What time is it" I looked around and Stokeley was knocked out on the window that's when I realized his arm was around me , "It's about 8:45" Jenesis smiled but it was one of her devious smiles.

Her eyes kept looking at me and then down signaling me to look down I gave her a confused look and slowly looked down, that's when I realized why she had a devious smile Jah's hand was on her thigh I gave her one in return and we both lightly snickered .

"Can we stop and get Mcdonalds?" I trying not to wake Stokeley "Sure , there should be a Mcdonalds on the next exit " I let out a sigh and sulked into Stokeley's chest , "Look who's finally up" I heard Stokeley's speak through deep raspy voice "It's only been and hour...or two" .

"Anyway i'm just hungry " I let out a small chuckle "Of course you're hungry " I rolled my eyes "Jahseh's going to stop at a Mcdonalds " Jenesis said ,  Stokeley pulled out his phone and went bro snapchat and he took a picture "WAIT I WASNT READY" I shouted on accident  .

Everyone let out a snicker "Okay im ready now" I smiled he rolled his eyes and we took a bunch of pictures together, some were decent and some were goofy, some we were probably gonna look back on and remember this moment.

"This one is the best" Stokeley chuckled "Do you see my face?" I pointed at myself "Thats why it's the best" Stokekey laughed a bit harder , we scrolled through the other pictures until I saw one I liked "Wait send this one to me" .

It was a picture of us sticking our tongues out doings the 🤟🏾 sign sure it was cringey but it was cute "Alright , i'll send it later" he said scrolling through the rest of pictures "Wait I like this one too" he showed me a picture of us sticking up the middle finger:

"Ew no , look how messy my hair is" I chuckled "Messy hair looks good on you" he rolled his eyes , I felt a flutter in my heart and a cheesy smile appear on the inside "Maybe i'll have mary's hair more often " a smirk appeared on his face.

"Okay fuckers get out"

Vote
comment