To the public

I don't know who recommended this , I got a notification that someone commented this idea but I think they deleted the comment so uh if this was your idea lmk.

"I think i'm ready to tell everyone stokes" I said closing the fridge door "hm?" he looked up from his phone putting down his cup of juice , "I'm ready to tell everyone that we're together " I put my food in the microwave.

Stokeley is an artist and I'm an R&B singer we've been dating for about 11 months nearly a year , Stokeley wanted to tell everyone a little while but I wasn't ready I wanted to take things nice and slow and he respected that.

"You sure?" I nodded my head I took my food out the microwave and sat down across from Stokeley , "How should we tell them?" Stokeley just shrugged "It's up to you y/n" .

"Ugh , you're no help sometimes bruh " Stokeley furrowed his eyebrows "I'm not your bruh , i'm Babe , baby , bae or bubba" he shook his head "yeah okay , but I think we should go on live"

He nodded his head with his bottom lip puckered out "On who's phone" I rolled my eyes "you're making this more complicated than it need to be" I said grabbing his phone .

"What's your passcode again ?" I looked up at him "7777" I rolled my eyes "If anyone stole your phone they'd be able to get in asap" I snickered, "I have bad memory sorry" he shook his head.

I typed in his password and went to instagram I started alive and pointed the phone so Stokes was in the frame as well, "Heyy" I said Stokeley looked away from the Tv and stuck out his tongue doing the peace sign.

"We have some good news , but we're gonna wait for more people" Stokeley finished the rest of his juice , "I feel like y'all already know what it is though" I shook my head a bit .

I realize I have touched my food in a hot minute "Stokes take the phone" I said passing him the phone , I started to eat my food as Stokeley interacted with his fans .

"Okay guys enough people are here" Stokeley glanced at me "So what Y/n and I wanted to tell you is that we're in a relationship, we have been for the past 11 months nearly a year" .

I looked over his shoulder and looked at the comments "I mean it was pretty obvious ". "y'all cute or wtv". "ew" "we kinda saw that coming " I chuckled at some of the comments

So ik this was short asf but it's wtv

vote
comment