12•26•21

- I woke up so movement next to me, I open my eyes and look down to see Y/n snuggling closer to my chest, The sun shines through my beige curtains giving the room a pretty filter.

- "Good morning" I said holding holding her close.

- "Good mor- Morning?!" she jumped up off my chest looking at me confused.

- "Isn't that what I said my love?" I spoke restring my hands behind my head.

- She scrambled out of my bed wrinkling the brown silk sheets.

- "STOKELEY YOU BASTARD, I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO SPEND THE NIGHT" She said frantically, I rolled my eyes as I knew she was about to go in a rant.

- "Don't be like that ma , maybe it's about time you left his bitch ass. He clear don't know what he got" I said sitting up with the sheets still covering my bottom half.

- "I cant Stokeley , you know I can't" she said fixing her bra.

- I rolled my eyes letting out a groan "You jus don't want to, what's so good about him? I know it's not his dick game y/n" I replied.

- "I cant , just because I feel like he's cheating doesn't mean he actually is" she replied turning to face me while resting her hand on her hip.

- "Don't forget that he barely spends time with you, yells at you for trying to spend time with him, basically acts single and then tells you not to worry, is always at the club with his homies claiming to 'just grab a drink' knowing damn well he done fuck 2 other bitches" I crossed my arms.

- "Listen..I'll leave him soon" she pouted.

- "You deserve better my dear" I sighed knowing I could do so much better than him.

- "I know Stokeley, just give me some time. It's gonna be just us soon" she said putting on the pants she came here with.

- "I'm not rushing you princess, i'm just making it clear you deserve so much better than what he's giving you right now" I said getting out of bed walking to wrap my arms around her from the back .

- "To be honest there's no point in me going back to the house" she spoke looking in the mirror at the both of us.

- I brought her hips closer to mine and kissed her neck "Then why don't you stay?, we could go get breakfast and hang out".

- She rested her hand on top mine as she thought about it.

- "I need to get some new clothes"  I said resting my chin on her shoulder.

- "You're saying that like we can't stop by your crib and get some clothes for you love" I chuckled.

- She had a slight smile on her face "Alright" she kissed my face .

- I held her close just enjoying her presence, you may assume when we get together it's just sex but it's not, If i'm lucky she'll let me take her out.

- Sometimes we just lay down and watch a movie or we just lay down holding each other, something her boyfriend can't even offer her.

- I cant wait for her to leave his bitch ass , he doesn't know what he's got, y/n is so perfect like holy shit.

- I'm not even just talking about her body either i'm talking about her personality too.

- "Instead of going out out eat can you cook for me?" she asked.

- "Anything for you my love, what do you wanna eat?" I asked .

- She didn't hesitate to reply with pancakes eggs, and bacon, "Okay, you should go take a shower and by the time you get out they'll be done" I kissed her cheek.

- "Can I put on some of your clothes?" she asked letting out a yawn.

- "Of course" I said letting go of her waist "The extra towels are in the closet next to the bathroom and there's an extra toothbrush in the drawer under the sink" I said before grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and sliding them on.

- "Thanks Stokes"  she smiled.

——————

- I looked up from the counter to see y/n walking downstairs wearing one of my shirts and my boxers.

- "Damn Stokes, this looks so good" she said sitting on the other side of the counter.

- "All for you princess" I replied putting stuff in the sink.

- She rolled her eyes with a slight smile "You're not gonna eat?" she asked before eating a piece of her bacon.

- "I'm not really hungry" I said stretching.

- "You-" before she could finish her sentence which i'm pretty sure would've been her lecturing me about how breakfast is the most important meal of the day her phone rang.

- She glanced over and rolled her eyes, I already knew who it was so i'm not gonna even bother asking.

- She looked at me before answering it.

- "Hey babe" she said playing with her fork.

- "What do you mean why am I not home?" her face screwed into a confusion.

- "Nigga i'm not gonna sit in a house by myself all day, I have friends to hang out with" I furrowed my eyebrows tryna figure out who the hell he thinks he is.

- That same attitude is why his girl is getting dicked down by another nigga.

- "Why are you even stressed? You never spend time with me , you're barely ever home. I don't get it Leon, I really don't" She pouted.

- "You only want me cause your homeboys are on vacation?" she tapped her fingers on the counter.

- "No im not gonna be treated as your 6th option Leon, I'm not coming home just because you're bored." she looked up at me.

- "Listen nigga, i'm not in the mood for your dumbass bullshit. I gotta go" I said hanging up and placing my phone down.

- She rested her head in her hands before looking up letting out a refreshing sigh.

- "Sorry" she apologized

- "Nah, you're all good" I said leaning on the counter.

- "You know, I think that conversation really opened my eyes Stokes" she said continuing to eat her food.

- "Oh?, how so my love?"  I asked.

- "I'll always be his last option, he will never put me first and I need someone that will put me as their top priority" she grazed my hand with her finger.

- "I think it's about time I leave and go for someone who could give me what I need..in more was than one"  She chuckled.

- "FUCK YEAH" I shouted raising my arms in the air.

- "THE LORD HAS ANSWERED MY PRAYERS"  I said with a huge smile on my face.

- "I'm gonna break up with him when I see him later" She spoke drinking her juice.

- "Princess he doesn't deserve the satisfaction of a face to face break up" I said putting my arms down.

- "It's not for him, it's for me. I want to see the confusion and anger on his face when he hears that i'm leaving him for someone so much better"  she smiled.

- "C-Can I be there?" I questioned also wanting to see his reaction.

- "Of course , he need to take notes for his next girlfriend" she chuckled,

Vote

Comment