Blind date

"Jah i'm so tired of you setting me up with your bum ass friends, no offense though " I said giving him a quick sorry glance , "None taken , but I promise this one isn't a bum" .

He said throwing me my keys "you'll be waiting in the car right?" I caught the keys fixing my dress , "Yes we already went over this , now hurry or we're gonna be late" I rolled my eyes.

I walked out the door following Jahseh he had my car keys cause he was driving , I got in the passenger seat and closed the door.

*40 minutes later *

I walked in the restaurant and I looked around I felt my phone vibrate in my hand so I looked at it , it was Jah he said the dude was wearing a black durag and a suit...cool I guess.

I looked around and instantly spotted him I walked over sitting down , "Hi" I slightly waved "Sup" he gave me a head nod. Jesus christ this man is so fine , I've never seen someone wear a durag and a suit so well...i've never seen someone wear it at lol but he pulled it off.

"So you're Jah friend, huh?" I don't if this man is naturally seductive or if he's trying but damn, "mhm, you must be the dude he talks so highly of" I played with my fingers under the table.

"mhm, y/n is it? . uhm what do you do for a living?" he leaned back a bit giving me a glare that made me nervous and intimidated , "I'm an Engineer "   I straightened my back a bit.

"Oh? , i'm an I.T" oh so this nigga got a degree? "So you're smart smart?" I implied "I guess you could say that" he tilted his head a bit.

"Jah didn't tell me too much about you so tell me about yourself " I felt even more nervous because he was giving me eye contact, "I mean isn't that the whole point of a blind date?" he let out a raspy laugh.

"I suppose so"   "Well my name is Stokeley which I assume you know already, I'm 25 , I was born and raised in florida, I'm careless as shit I always loose my jewelry " he laughed looking at his rings causing me to laugh too.

"Okay okay , I'm 23 , I was born and raised [ in your home town/state/country] , I have a huge spending problem especially on accessories for my car" " a breath left my nose , "Oh?" I nodded my head "I'm the type of person so have music blasting while driving like nascar on the high way" .

"As long as you have good music taste I don't mind" , the waiter came up to us "Hey , are you guys ready to order?" she looked at me and Stokeley, "Yeah , can I get a stake with potatoes and white wine?" she nodded her head writing down my order on her sketch pad.

"And for you sir?" she turned her attention to him "Can I have the shrimp Alfredo with red wine?"she nodded her head , "I'll be back with your order" she smiled at us .

"You know , Jah has tried to set me up with his other friends but they didn't work out...I think i'm kinda liking this" , he smiled slightly showing off his beautiful pearly whites "Should I feel honored?" "You definitely should " .

*After dinner*

"Want me to walk you to your car?" he said as we left the restaurant, "Sure" we walked to my car , It was peaceful and quiet and the air was crispy and cool but it sent goosebumps down my spine.

We reached my car and I leaned on the door "I had a nice night , next time we should do something a bit more fun" he said pushing his hand in his pocket, "I have a good time to , and maybe next time we can go to the fair or the arcade " .

I grabbed my keys out my purse and unlocked my car , "Nice car by the way" he smiled "Thank you" I smiled opening the door ,  I got in my car and started it kicking off my heels.

Soon love sosa started beaming through the speakers, I was about to close the door until something stopped me "Can I get your number?" Stokeley asked "Of course"

Vote

Comment