𝕻𝖙 𝖙𝖜𝖔

Before we start last chapter I just realized there was SO many spelling errors and I apologize, I wrote most of that at like 3-4am..anyway enjoy this chapter:)

I dusted off my T-shirt and knocked on y/n's door I quickly shoved my hands in my pocket and waited for someone to answer the door , I genuinely have a problem with putting my hands in my pockets I get yelled at because it's ' disrespectful' like I don't mean to it's just a habit it makes me feel comfortable.

Y/n's mom opened the door she raised her eyebrows " good morning, is y/n ready?" her mom didn't speak a word but instead she just nodded her head, " Y/N , A BOY IS HERE FOR YOU" her mom shouted.

I could hear lazy footsteps walking towards the door y/n walked towards her mom and  gave her a kiss on the cheek " bye momma" , y/n walked out and did a little stretch " let's go" we walked over to her elevator and got in.

" We've got some time to spare , you tryna grab some dunkin?" I glanced over at y/n she had on a black oversized  polo shirt with some grey ripped jeans and black Jordan 12's " yeah I could use an iced coffee and a breakfast sandwich " y/n rubbed her temples.

" You good, you seem..tired" maybe it's my fault cause my mom and I had a screaming match last night when I got home I'm gonna apologize when I get home cause I kinda feel bad, " I couldn't sleep last night my room was so fucking hot , and whatever you and someone was screaming about kept me up" she rolled her eyes.

" My bad , I'll try to keep my tone down next time" the elevator reached the bottoms floor and we walked out I opened the apartment door for her and she smiled " thanks" , I grabbed my car keys out my pocket and unlocked my car.

She opened the passenger door and hopped in and so did I " nice car" she put on her seatbelt " thank you very much" I slightly smiled , I turned on the car and pulled off " fuck" y/n sighed I glanced over at her with my eyebrows furrowed.

" what happened?" she opened her backpack and pulled out a grey folder " I have to complete mrs boston's homework she's a fucking pain in my ass" she took out a pencil and started writing " I had her my junior year too, she was ALWAYS on my di- ass..still is" .

" I can't with her sometimes she's just so annoying " I nodded my head in agreement " soo how do you feel about graduating?.. graduation is in 3 months" she didn't look up from her paper

" I mean i'm ready , just a little nervous " I grip the steering a bit firmly sometimes in the back of my head i'm just slightly paranoid that music isn't for me and i'm not gonna get anywhere " I mean this is the point in your life when you enjoy yourself and make the most memories and watch your life change and watch your friends lives change".

She's right I shouldn't stress too much " You're right " she did a little laugh " I know " I rolled my eyes and shook my head " don't let your head get too big" I joked " yeah yeah whatever " she fanned me off.

I pulling into dunkin' donuts parking lot and grabbed my wallet from my backpack " Are you coming in or are you staying in the car?" she put away her folder and pencil " uhh I'll come in but imma sit a table" I nodded my heart and we both got out the car.

" do you want a bacon, egg and cheese croissant?" I pulled open the door and we walked in the scent of cool fresh air mixed with coffee and doughnuts crashed and rushed into my nose.
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

" Stokeley please let my pay you back" y/n practically begged at this point " No y/n it's fine " she rolled her eyes " whyyy bruh " I gave her the side eye " because if I make a female pay when i'm around it makes me feel bitchy " .

" AYO STOKELEY" y/n and I turn around to see Jahseh running towards us y/n leaned towards me " who's that?" she whispered " that's my best friend Jahseh I wanted y'all to meet" she nodded her head in agreement, " hey Stokes who's this?" he slowly caught his breath .

" This is y/n we met last night at the park near my house, she actually lives in my apartment complex" she waved towards Jahseh as she sipped her coffee " sup' i'm Jahseh you can call me Jah though " he stuck out his hand and y/n shook it.

" Stokes are you coming to the studio later?, scheme and I are gonna be there" I nodded my head " yeah i'll be there , probably around 3:30 though" y/n raised her eyebrows " y'all do music?, why didn't you tell me stokes?".

Jahseh looked at y/n then at me " you didn't tell her" I gave him a ' nigga duh' face " yeah me and Jahseh do music " y/n took another sip of her coffee " what's y'all's stage name?" she ate her sandwich.

" Ski Mask The Slump god and XXXTentacion" I shit you know you can see the color drain out her face " my nigga what " Jahseh laughed and so did I, she took a deep breath and sipped some of her coffee " damn , I love y'all's music " she complimented.

" Thank you thank you " Jahseh smiled cheerfully " Ight I gotta get to class , i'll see you nigger..and nigglet" Jahseh waved goodbye and it was just me and y/n " Do you want me to walk you to class?" she shook her head " I'll see you later right?" she gave me a side hug and walked away.

I watched her walked away for a couple of seconds then I started to make my way to class I decided to stay in school today , just to hang out with y/n.

I hope y'all enjoyed , yk the usual vote,comment and give me a suggestion ❤️