front door

I was on my couch watching Netflix on my tv relaxed underneath my blanket, the clocked in my living room chimes signaling it's now 1:00am. Damn times goes hella fast when you're comfortable, I should probably go to bed cause I have work in the morning but maybe 1 or 2 more episodes won't kill anyone.

I clicked on the episode and slouch into my couch with my other hand in the Dorito bowl, I look at the table to see my phone light up revealing my lock screen to see a text.

I sighed leaning forward snatching it off the table , I look at the contact and it's none other than..Stokeley what could he possibly need this time, he's probably high or drunk.,maybe both you never know with this man.

I decided to leave it alone and continued to watch my show, nothing will disturb my relaxation time not even Stokeley.

But what if it's something important? What if he's hurt or in danger? I rolled my eyes, I'm not answering him he should call someone else if he's in danger.

I felt my phone vibrate, dear god it better not be stokekey. I lift my phone up and it was Stokeley..dammit his ass probably drunk.

I declined him ..aaaand he called back , I hate when he does this.

*20 minutes *

I hear a knocking at my door, I pause my show to make sure i'm hearing it right , and there it goes again. I get from underneath the covers and walk over to the door nearly tripping on the table leg.

I take a look through the peep hole to see Stokeley, ugh he doesn't know when to quit it does he? I remove the latch off the door and unlock it.

I couldn't leave him out there standing in the rain , i'm not that cold hearted . I opened the door grabbing his hand with a sigh , I pulled him in and closed the door.

"Why the hell are you here?, It's obvious I don't wanna be around you,so why show up to my house?" I said locking the door, "I missed you" he slurred out.

I turned around and took a good at him, nigga was soaking wet , his hat , durag, jacket, shirt,shoes EVERYTHING. I let out a sigh taking a step towards him.

"Mmm what are you doing?" he chuckled "I'm taking off your wet clothes stokes" I took off his hat and jacket now looking at his soaked white tee.

"You know I love you right" he dragged out, I took a big gulp "Youre not gonna say it back?" he pouted . "You don't love me, and arms up" I sighed.

"I do love you" he dragged out the 'do' "You don't, you always say that! then the next day you throw me away and come knocking at my door when you're drunk or high!! you never call or text to check up on me" I ranted.

But why am I ranting to him , he probably doesn't give a rats ass about what I have to say , he never does! He only calls me when he's drunk or high , he can't even think straight.

It hurts cause deep down inside I actually do like Stokeley , but he needs to get his shit together first i'm not gonna put myself in that position.

"Dont be like that"  he laughed  , I sat him down on the chair close to my door . He leaned forward trying to kiss me "Stokekey, stop!" I held his jaw before taking off his durag.

"kiss me" he pouted "No, sit right here while I get you some sweatpants " , you're probably like why the hell do you have guy pants? Because they're comfortable as hell..and they're Stokeleys.

I jogged upstairs pushing open my bedroom door, I headed over to my dresser and rummage through it. Where the fuck is all the sweatpants?

"Why'd you leave meeee?" I heard a voice from the door way, "Stokeley didn't I tell you stay" I kissed my teeth.

"But I missed you" he whined "Here put these on" I threw sweatpants at him "ooookay".

———

Stokeley and I were laying down next to each other , it was now 4:30 in the morning it took me nearly 3 hours to get him in bed.

"I really do love you you know " I heard him speak next to me , "Stokeley go to bed, you're drunk you don't know what you're saying " I sighed.

"No y/n , i'm sober enough to know what i'm saying" I never turned my head fast enough in my life, "Even if you are sober you don't mean it" I faced him.

"I know what you said, I remember being it and i'm sorry for being that way. I guess I just now realized " .

"What did you now realize?" did he now realize how much of a pain in my ass he is?

"Whenever I come knocking at your doorstep you always take care of me..then I ditch you until it happens again and you still open your door..I apologize for that" he sighed.

"Okay but why ignore me?, why only text me when your drunk or high hm?" I felt a little hurt.

"That..I don't know, but i'm sorry bruh"  , "okay but what do you want me to say? What do you think this is? You just want me to forgive you? after all that playing with my emotions? Hell you're one delusional ass nigga, but I will say I do share the feeling " I turned away from him

"Dont be like that Y/n, we can work things out" he rested his arm across me , "Go to sleep and We can talk about this when you're fully sober...if you don't ditch me this time" I mumbled pulling the covers over me.

"I won't ditch you" , "I'll see about that"

Vote

Comment