is this good bye?

I sat in my bed with my elbows on my knees my fingers interlocked resting my chin on my hands staring at my wall completely zoned out , today was the the day I dreaded so much *sigh* today was the day y/n goes off to college.

Let's be honest I've bullied y/n all her life and yeahhh I feel shitty about it I fucked up I realized I have feelings for her even thought I always denied it I just didn't know how to tell her , it would be weird if your childhood bully just walked up to you like "Heyy I know I've been bullying you for the past 13 years of your life but I like you" .

I was shaken out my thoughts by Jahseh barging in my dorm room "HEY STOKE-" he stopped yelling and and glanced at me, "Yo stokes you good?" he walked over and sat on my desk chair.

"I'm fine, what did you want?" I fixed my sitting position Jahseh doesn't know I like her but he often joked about it, "Dude you're not good, come on now..talk to therapist Onfroy" .

I rolled my eyes "Jahseh please" I broke eye contact with him"is it about Y/n?, I heard she's going to college today " Jahseh leaned in the chair.

I rolled my eyes obviously it was about y/n but he doesn't need to know that "No" Jahseh smirked "Yes it is" Jahseh gasped ah shit here we go again, "YOU LIKE HER" he yelled I don't know why but I got kind of mad "NO I DONT".

Jahseh stared at me like a toddler who wants candy
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
I was getting annoyed at us bickering "AUGH FOR FUCKS SAKE JAHSEH I DO LIKE HER , I LOVE HER, I LOVE THE WAY SHE SMILES , GIGGLES, LAUGHS, CRIES, THE WAY HER BEAUTIFUL EYES SHINE IN THE SUN."

I sighed it felt so good to get those feelings out but what do I do now ? "Then why don't you telllll herrrr" Jahseh said in a duh tone, "How?, I can't even go near her without her ducking down in fear".

Jahseh sighed that's how I knew he was fed up with my bullshit "Stokeley Cleven Goulbourne youre my best friend, i'm not gonna let you sit here and be sad so..I want you to go walk to the girls dorm , I think I saw y/n packing in her dorm room and go make things right with her".

I didn't wanna admit it but Jahseh was right "Alright I'll go" Jahseh smiled and shooed me off I walked out of the room and stopped for a second did he just shoo me out my own room?.

I walked out of the boys dorm and I started to run towards the girls dorm I felt my heart racing maybe i'm just fat or maybe it's the nervous in me, there was a bunch of thoughts running through my head but it gave adrenaline,

I felt alive and I have a feeling of hope..augh fuck those feelings this is reality stokeley not some dumb fan fiction or romance movie, I was almost there I continued to run across the field.

I walked in the girls dorm and started looking for y/n I knew she was on floor C I just don't know if her room is C17 or C16, I took the elevator up to floor C I knocked on room C16 I waited for an answer.

A girl with black and green hair answered "Yes? " she asked I shook my head "wrong room" she rolled her eyes a shut her door, I gathered up some courage to knock on y/n's door.

"Come in" she yelled I took a deep breath and opened her door I walked in and shut it behind me, when she looked up and saw me all color drained from her face "What did I do now?" She asked.

I let out a sigh "I just wanna talk" she furrowed her eyebrows "uhhh sure sit in the chair" I sat in the chair for a second trying to get my thoughts together.

"Look y/n...I know I haven't been very nice to you for the past 13 years and i'm sorry , nothing can excuse all the things I did to you I probably fucked you up mentally and I feel hella shitty for that believe me I do, and I don't have an exact reason for bullying you" I mentally rolled my eyes Stoekely you're rambling.

"What i'm trying to say is I like you, I've always liked you I've liked you since the 8th grade I just didn't know how to tell you , cause it would be so fucking awkward if I just told you I liked you . It's okay if you don't feel the same I don't blame you but I couldn't live with myself if I let you go off to college without telling how I feel even though I doubt you even like me as a person.

I let out a sigh "I'm sorry I traumatized you for 13 years...i'm sorry y/n" y/n didn't say a word which made me feel nervous she took a deep breath and let it all out.

"Thank you Stokeley..that's all I wanted from you , all I wanted was an apology " she didn't say anything about her feelings which made me feel even more nervous, "And I like you too I really do." .

I felt a smile spread across her face but it got even bigger when y/n laughed she let out a breath I stood up and pulled her up by her hand, I interlocked my fingers with hers and I pecked her lips.

She smiled and cupped my face bringing it back to hers for a proper..passionate..loved filled..fan fic..romance movie type..kiss.

I pulled away and smiled " Why don't you let me take you to the air port?" she nodded her head and smiled " Be here at 11 " she pecked my forehead, I nodded my head and gave her one last kiss until tonight then I made my way out her room,

Once I closed her door I felt a wave of happiness come over me Started to do a little dance in the hallway and a "YESSSSSSSS WOOOOOOOO Y/N AND I ARE GOING OUUUUT" may have slipped out.

Thank y'all sm for reading
I hope you enjoyed
please feel free to leave a suggestion
vote
comment

&
until next time ily byeee❤️