best friend pt2

" What the fuck are you yelling in my ear for? y/n spoke holding her ears , " this bitch didn't even leave my house 30 minutes ago and she's already claiming I beat her".

"Stokeley you better be playing games cause i'll beat her ass in a second " y/n said getting up from my lap.

" Is she pressing charges?" y/n spoke walking to her bathroom, " I don't know and im not calling her so" following y/n to the bathroom.

" Stokes you gotta call her she's putting your fucking reputation on the line" y/n spoke , Y/n Is right I should call her.

" fuck I'll call her " I leaned on y/n's door frame and called Tanya, I let the phone ring until I hear her voice.

" Heyy Stokeley" Tanya said tryna sound flirtatious, I put Tanya on speaker I could see y/n physically cringe.

" I don't have time for that bullshit Tanya , What the fuck are you claiming I beat you for?" I spoke, " Because I can, and the judge , the media and your fan base will believe it too" She spoke.

" So I advise you find a reaaaaaal good lawyer Mr Goulbourne" Tanya hung up the phone and I put the phone in my pocket.

" Damn now I gotta get a lawyer " I said dragging my hands down my face, y/n let out a chuckle.

" What's funny about this situation y/n" I said glaring at her , " nigga you're dumb as hell, she just admitted it's fake, AND i'm a witness so basically you're free of charge." y/n said.

" oh shit you're smart as hell" I open my arms and give y/n a hug, " thanks boo" I smile " Don't thank me yet big head" Y/n chuckled pushing me away.

" Ah lemme call up my lawyer from high school " Y/n says walking to the couch grabbing her phone, " why the fuck did you have a lawyer in high school?" I say sounding concerned.

" you remember that girl named Rylie?" y/n said sitting on the couch, I nodded my head leaning on her wall.

" so basically When I fought her in my sophomore year I put her in critical condition and her mom wanted to press charges or sue " y/n spoke with a smile appearing on her face.

" did you win?" I spoke trying not to laugh, " vro if I didn't win I would be i jail..still" y/n looked at me dead in my eyes.

" shhh imma call my lawyer " y/n put the phone to her ear and fixed her...my durag.

" aye it's even a while since I called, but this time it isn't for me it's for my friend Stokeley...mhm do you think you could take his case?...yeah?....uhhh what time is it now?....we can meet at 7:00?...ight" I assume we were gonna meet her lawyer at 7:00.

" we gotta meet my lawyer in about 20 minutes at this diner" y/n spoke grabbing her keys.

pt 3 , i'll try to make pt3 the last 💀