.

I haven't heard from Y/N in a while now and she's been avoiding me she's barely been answering my calls and text , I don't know what's wrong with her or what I did ...hell I even went by her house after school and her mom said she didn't wanna talk.

She's barely at school anymore- *knock knock*  Hold that thought for a second someone is at my door, I got off my bed and opened my door it was Y/N "Y/n are-"   before I could finish my sentence she cut me off "We're over" she said with some puffy eyes.

"Huh?" Was all I got out "I just came by to give you your stuff back " she shoved a box in my hands and headed back downstairs saying bye to my mom on the way out, I shut the door and stared at the box.

What the hell was that about ? What did I do? Is she mad at me ? I don't remember doing anything though ..or is something I didn't do , should I call her?, I mean I've been doing that shit for the longest , I dropped the box on the floor and flopped on my bed...great start to the weekend I guess.

I don't maybe I should text Jahseh he always knows how to make me feel better I swept my hand under my pillow pulling out my phone , I laid on my side turning on my phone to reveal the lock screen of  me pushing Y/n in the fountain.

I unlocked my phone and went to messages

Stoke🍃
yo jah , can you come over vro?

Jah🍑
what happened?

Stokes🍃
Y/n and I broke up

Jah🍑
What? , y'all have been together since..idfk 7th or 8th , why so sudden?

Stokes🍃
Idfk, she was barely answering my calls n text , she was avoiding me when she did go to school , and for fucks sake I went by her house but she didn't wanna talk but today she pops up breaks  with me and hands me my shit with no explanation.

Jah🍑
That doesn't sound right, are you sure she's okay ?

Stokes🍃
Idfk Jah , she's not my girlfriend anymore so can you come over?

Jah🍑
I cant come over rn , i'm babysitting my brother Aiden

Stokes🍃
Can I come over at least?, I need to talk to someone in person

Jah🍑
I don't care , but when Aiden beats you in mario kart again I don't wanna her any complaints.

Stokes🍃
Omw

Read : 1:26pm

I sat up and grabbed my backpack off the floor I dumped all the contents out of it and walked over to my closet , I just threw in some T-shirts 2 hoodies and jeans I walked over to my dresser and threw in some underwear and some essentials.

I grabbed my phone off my bed along with my charger and headphones I headed out my room and downstairs "Mom imma be a Jahseh's for the weekend " I shouted "I don't care" she yelled back.

I rolled my eyes and headed outside Jahseh only lives a block from my house so it isn't too far.

✰✰✰
Jahseh's mom came home a little after I arrived and she cooked dinner I honestly didn't feel like eating but Ms Cleo is like my second mom so obviously she shoved it down my throat, but anyway Jahseh and I were playing among us I used Jahsehs and Aiden let Jah borrow his.

If i'm being honest Jah is so ass at being the imposter he always does a little chuckle, I felt my phone vibrate next to me on the bed. I wonder what my mom needs I told her I'd be at Jah's for the weekend.

I picked up my phone and put it to my ear "Hel-" was all I could get out before I heard sniffing "S-Stokeley" , the voice sound familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it .

"Uhm yeah?" I put down the switch and that's when Jahseh looked at me asking who it was with his eyes , "This is Ms/Mrs y/l/n" my eyes widen and I paid attention to what she had to say.

Is Y/n alright? I pulled away from my phone to look at the contact it was Y/n's number , why is her mom calling me? and why is she calling me off her phone? "Y/n...*sniffles* y/n passed away" .

After those words I zoned out blocking out everyone and everything what does she mean Y/n passed? she's bluffing...she has to be right?

ANYWAY good news guys i'm out the hospital for now 💓 , thank you for all your sweet wishes i'm still a little sick but i'm getting better .

Anyway sorry I really didn't wanna not post something after 12K like that's wack