8•4•22

- I flicked on my downstairs light as I brought my date inside, I held his hand taking off my shoes. "I love your house" he complimented as I lead him upstairs.

- "Thank you" I gave him a small smile leading him to my room, I pushed open my door flicking on my light.

- "WHAT THE FUCK!" I shouted letting my dates hand go, "who the hell is that?" my date questioned.

- "How many times do I have to tell you y/n?" Stokeley asked sitting on my bed, his elbows rested on his thighs and his hands hung between his legs, in his right hand he held a gun just letting it dangle.

- "You can go and leave now, thank you" Stokeley said glancing at my date, my date just stood there and glanced at me with a look of sorry on his face.

- "Nigga are you deaf?" Stokekey stood up aiming the gun at my date, "Leave!" he motioned the gun to the door.

- I let out a deep rooted sigh "Just leave darius".

- My date scrambled out the room and I could hear him running down the stairs, "Fuck is your problem Stokeley?!" I shouted crossing my arms.

- "C'mon beautiful, you know you can't leave me" he said with a smile on his face, "I don't want you anymore!" I pushed him away from me.

- "And put that fucking gun down, before you hurt me!" I shouted.

- "You know I'd never hurt you" .

- "Just leave!, God damn" I said getting frustrated. Me and Stokeley have been the most on and off couple for about 3 years now, either i'd run back to him or he'd come threatening every nigga that try's to take his spot.

- He's never hurt me, he's only shot or beat up the guys. All my friends keep saying we need to leave eachother alone but we never do.

- " Y/n , You're mine. So stop tryna be with someone who isn't me, you're only gonna get niggas hurt", I rolled my eyes, I don't understand what isn't getting through his big head.

- "Well you're gonna have to keep hurting niggas cause we're not getting back together" I knew that was a lie because we always get back together.

- "Why are you being so difficult?" he questioned, I just gave him a side eye as I walked to my dresser. "C'mon y/n you know we're made for each other, ain't no nigga love you like I do"

- He came up behind me putting his hands on my waist , "We just fight a little ma" he pressed kisses into my neck.

- "No, nuh uh" I turned around pushing him away from me. "Baby, lemme take you out" he grabbed my hands holding them in his.

- "Maybe we should just leave each other alone" I sighed

- "Shut that bullshit up Y/n, You're letting your little friends get in your head. We just fight here and there, every couple fights" he let go of my hands.

- "You're right Stokes, i'm sorry", I pouted

- "I know I am babe" he kissed my forehead, "Now get dressed and lemme take you out"

- I nodded my head and shooed him out my room.

Thoughts?

Vote!!

Comment!!