𝕭𝖔𝖔𝖌𝖎𝖊 𝕸𝖆𝖓

I was in the kitchen making a snack..in the dark because I was hungry it's like 2:30 in the morning Stokeley is upstairs in our room watching tv, we just finished watching a movie about the boogie man .

A/ : idk if there's a movie about the boogie man , but if there is let me know:).

And honestly I love horror movies but this one is scaring the living shit out of me right now I just feel like he's gonna grab my ankles and bite them off or some shit, even though I heard he only comes for kids i'm still scared shitless you know what they say prevention is better than cure.

I'm tryna prevent that scary ass mother fucker from takin me, I leave my snack on the counter and I got to grab a cup from the cabinet WHEN I SHIT YOU NOT I SEE A FUCKING HAND REACH FOR MY SHOULDER. I snap my heart back and feel my heart rate fly up maybe i'm just paranoid but I'm not tryna die tonight FUCK THAT ..fuckkkk thaaaat.

I don't want juice anymore I'll just drink one of the millions of water bottles that are in the room, I grab my chips and a sandwich and run up the stairs trying not to drop it. I kid you not I feel something grab my foot awe nah baby that ain't gonna work HELL NO.

I start to book it not caring what dropped cause if I die by the boogie man I won't get to eat this food like if i'm going to die I want to die of a full stomach i don't care, I burst in to Stokeley and I's room and slam the door shut he glanced at me looking concerned.

"You look like you've seen a ghost babe" he chuckles taking a glance back at the tv " I nearly got snatched by the boogie man, I feel my heart rate slow down a bit "Nigga what?" he scrunched his face trying to process what I said.

"Stokeley im not crazy I saw a fucking hand reaching for me and I felt something grab my foot IM NOT DYING TO THE BOOGIE MAN STOKELEY " I took a deep breath and rubbed my temples with my free hand.

"you're just paranoid " I whisper to myself "babe maybe we shouldn't watch horror movies anymore, you're paranoid " he paused the tv he was watching rick and morty..again "I'm not paranoid, I just believe in the paranormal and the boogie man and every 'myth and legend' ".

I do feel like i'm paranoid but maybe i'm just trying to reason with myself so I can sleep tonight, you may be thinking yes i'm a grown ass adult 23 to be exact but honestly I'm still a child on the inside I can't help it.

"Babe why don't you just come watch the with me ? maybe that would take you mind off it" he patted the spot next to him, I nodded and walked over with the plate still in my hand.

"ouu what kind of chips are these babe?" he took one from my plate and popped it in his mouth "babe these are takis..you don't like spicy stuff" I slightly chuckled "Shit these are hot I need something to drink " He fanned his mouth getting out of bed.

I watched him walk out the room and suddenly I could see the room get darker and bigger I pull my knees to my chest and look behind me every few seconds, I felt like I was watched and being stalked but it's just my mind fucking around.

Omg y/n grow the fuck up you're 23 about to be 24 and you're still scared of the boogie man? you should be ashamed of yourself that's embarrassing, I told myself mentally but even though I said that I still felt scared and I was ashamed but fuck that .

I glanced over at my closet staring at it waiting for something..or someone to come out , in the corner of my eye I see a shadowy figure I snap my head in the direction and threw a pillow at it.

"babe what the hell , it's just me" Stokeley set his glass of juice down on the night stand " my bad" Stokeley stared at me for a second and could see I was actually kinda scared.

" Do you wanna cuddle?" he claimed in bed and opened his arms I nodded my head a scooted closer, he wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

" Oh shit bae is that the boogie man?" Stokeley pointed at the wall I let out a small scream and try to get out his grip , he bursted in to laughter " babe chill, i'm just kidding"  I rolled my eye "I hate you" I turned to face Stokeley.

"I love you too my big baby"

This is ASS but yk it's something 🥲 please vote