?

Okay so
1. I apologize for the lack of chapters ( I have SO much smut in my drafts and only o e person has seen it 😭

2. Can y'all please send request in ( anything but smut)

3. uhm this book is damn near at 15K..wow

Anyway on to the story or wtv

Stokeley had said he wanted to talk to me so he told me to come over to his house , I got out my car locking it pushing my phone and keys in my pocket . I walked up to the door and knocked on it I looked around while waiting for him to answer, I heard him unlocking the door and put my attention back to it.

He opened the door with a tank top ,basketball shorts and glasses and of course with his durag , "Hey stokes" I said with a smile "Sup y/n" he said moving aside so I could come in.

I walked in the house and took off my sneakers "Sooo what did you wanna talk about?" , he kinda looked to the side and walked over sitting in the couch.

I copied his actions but sitting across from him "So I was thinking " he said rubbing his hands on his pants, I took a deep breath as I felt my heart sank "Maybe we should take a break ,you know?" he said kinda sad.

I just stayed silent as I felt my throat tighten "And I know this is thrown around a lot but it's me not you I promise, I just feel like i'm too busy to give you the attention you deserve " .

I played with my fingers and didn't look him in the eyes "But i'm fine with the attention you give me now , and when you're not busy I enjoy our little moments" , I said lowly "I know but I feel like you deserve better , i'm not saying we're breaking up but we're just taking a break..so I could make myself better for you " .

I understood where he was coming from but it still hurt..a lot , I'm fine with what we have it's perfect and yeah sometimes I get lonely but I know stokeleys trying so that's why I don't bug him. " What we have is fine Stokes, I know you're trying and that's good enough for me" .

He dragged his hand down the bottom half of his face "Just give me a couple months , alright?" , I glanced up at Stokeley with glossy eyes he gave me a small reassuring smile "come on , don't cry . We're all good" .

He walked over to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead and a few tears escaped my eyes , he wiped them away with his thumbs "Stop crying , you know I hate when you cry y/n" he slightly chuckled flicking my forehead.

"Ow" I giggled sniffling "Are you hungry?, I bought you some jamaican food" Stokeley changed the subject, "Jerk chicken with rice and peas and plantain with a pineapple ginger?" he nodded his head.

I slightly smiled wiping my face cause it was starting to itch from the tears

I know I know ,I haven't posted in weeks but when I DO post it's only like 500 words..barely..sad ikr, I need a posting schedule I stg-

Anyway vote, comment, PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEASSEEEEE LEAVE A REQUEST IM BEGGING YOU 🙏🏾🧎🏾‍♀️

Anyways I made 50 chapters..purr💕