1•7•22

Y/n pov

- We sat across from each other just talking and doing homework, the usual it was quiet but not awkward. We enjoyed each other's company and after this he was probably gonna suggest we play Mario kart knowing he was gonna win, I swear I feel like he always gives me a rigged controller.

- "Any plans this weekend?" he asked.

- I thought about it and I actually did have plans with my boyfriend...fuck.

- "Yeah, my boyfriend wanted to do something. But I could cancel " I said quietly

- He didn't look up from his note book but his writing slowly stopped "oh" he said sounding sad.

- "no it's okay, hang out with your boyfriend" he said brushing it off.

- I didn't wanna hang out with my boyfriend, I wanted to hang out with him, I wanted to hang out with Stokeley. Don't get me wrong I love my boyfriend but we've been together for 3 years..we're in high school..he couldn't have expected this to last forever.

- Stokeley is just...I don't know , I love him too. I enjoy spending my time with him. I've only known him for a short while but everytime I'm with him I don't even look at my phone or the time, he makes me wish classes were longer, we're so similar but we have our differences.

- The only problem is..I obviously have a boyfriend and he..has a girlfriend, I mean I feel like he likes me but i'm not 100% sure, I don't know , but everyone that sees us together either thinks we're dating or thinks we should date.

- He's giving me mixed feelings, but i'm not gonna put my feelings out there and risk our whole friendship, my relationship, his relationship and everything is general.

- We always joke around, he's always so touchy but I don't have a problem with it, our friendship is hella flirty and it's always consisting physical touch, he notices the little things.

- I mean there's nothing I don't really like about the only this is when he sees his girlfriend he just walks towards her, no "i'll talk to you later" or "I see my girlfriend, i'll be back" he just walks off.

- I mean if I was his girlfriend I'd want it that way but damn a "i'll talk to you later" would've been nice you know?, Honestly I don't really like his girlfriend and it's not because i'm jealous it's just because she's ALWAYS giving me dirty looks, Even when i'm not around him she's always giving me dirty looks.

- But I really like this boy,  I don't see any of his "flaws" or "imperfections" . His smile to me is so fucking cute and contagious and so is his laugh.

- He may not be cute to anyone else cute he is so cute to me I can't process, maybe it's the wya he treats me or maybe it's just him in general but everything about him is so perfect..I can't.

- Stokeley pov

- I really wanted to hang out with her this weekend, but she's gonna hang out with her boyfriend... .great. I could hang out with my girlfriend but I don't really want to. In all honesty I don't really like my girlfriend that much.

- I know that makes me sound like a jackass but I had a crush I still have a crush on y/n , I just realized the chances of her liking me back are very low.

- She's in a relationship, For more than 2 years , and this girl so happened to like me so I just went with it.

- I really like her though, y/n just makes me happy, I enjoy my time with her, I like hanging out with her, she's funny and chill . I feel like she likes me back but maybe it's all in my head, maybe it just what I tell myself so I can have some sort of comfort.

- We're so similar but different and that's what keeps things interesting, our friendship is very flirtatious even before I got into a relationship , we we're always so touchy, but y/n?!..she was always flirtatious, everything I said she would turn into a questionable statement, she would caress me with her toes and wiggle her eyebrows which always made me laugh.

- She'd smack my ass as a joke and call me "thick" , but to be honest I feel like no matter how much we try to ignore it there's gonna be tension there..and not the bad kind.

- There was this one time she kept hitting me as a joke, and we hit each other and we're fine with it, But she hit me as a joke and I grabbed her hands..our faces were inches apart. We started into each other's eyes I swear it's like she enjoyed it..I mean I certainly did.

- "Stop it" was the only thing I said and I could tell from underneath the mask she was smirking her ass off , I could see it in her eyes, even her eyes were smiling.

- I could tell by her body language that she wanted to recreate that scene ever since it happened, and honestly I enjoyed being that close to her.

- Every time she walked past or whenever I was close enough I could smell her 3 signature scents, it was either strawberry cake?, cupcakes? I don't know something strawberry, something sunny, like sun flowers..or a beach day, and something mature..or gloomy, all of them smelled nice though.

- But everytime she smelled so nice and that day her scent intoxicated me in a good way, but she looked me in my eyes and said "Or what".

- Honestly I was baffled, I was expecting the usual "no" or something but I truly wasn't expecting that, y/n is so confusing , she's predictable but unpredictable.

- I didn't know what to say so I just let go of her hand , after that the tension between definitely thickened.

- Narrator pov

- This cant end well, the possibilities where horrible y/n thought to herself.

- My boyfriend could find out and leave me , his girlfriend could find out and confront me, Stokeley could find out and not want to be friends anymore, i'm gonna get even more hurt , it's gonna blow out of proportion, or it's gonna be one of those high school crushes that never end and i'm at there wedding crying out of sadness but I just have to play it off. Y/n thought.

- This cant end well Stokeley thought.

Vote

Comment

fun fact: this situation is happening to me irl