✰𝘝𝘢𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴✰

"Stokeley's got a crush on the nerd!" my friends chanted we were in the lunch room and I had finally told my friends I have a crush on y/n and I wanted to ask her out for valentine's day, "Vro , I don't understand why you don't just ask her out like every other bitch" Jahseh leaned on my shoulder.

I rolled my eyes and scoffed "Cause she's not every other bitch Jah" I replied "Damn she got yo ass WHIPPED" Jared teased, "Yeah yeah whatever " I fanned them off "So how are you gonna ask her out?, do you think she'll believe it?" Micheal questioned.

These niggas are nosy damn "Why won't she believe it?" I lowkey a little offended "Stokes you ARE the schools player " Isaiah added, "I'm done being a player, just for her" my friends went completely silent and their eyes were on me "Is this even Stokeley ?" Coolie questioned.

"fuck y'all " I stood up from the table and walked off I guess I should've been paying attention because my luck made me bump into y/n she spilt her drink and lunch on the ground, shit I feel bad she picked up her food and looked up at me.

Ugh why is she looking up at me like that like come on you could've at least stood up I rolled my eyes "I'm sorry" y/n spoke dusting off her shirt, "Nah youre all good, it was my fault I should've paid more attention " .

She flashed me a smile and continued her way out the lunch room I dragged my hands down my face "fuck my life" I whispered to myself, I walked back over to my friends and sat down "Nice going shrek " Micheal joked.

"Y'all are always on my ass bro, why don't y'all get in jahseh?" I glanced at Micheal "They can't get on me , i'm too gorgeous the fuck?" Jahseh made a disgusted face "Nigga shut your dorito shaped ass up" Isaiah growled.

Jahseh pouted "Words hurt you know?" I did a slight chuckle "woooow no shit, y'all done lowered my self esteem lower than my GPA..and that says something " my friends bursted into laughter and after a hot second so did I.

I don't mind my friends making fun of me and whatever it's how we joke around and we never take things to heart, "He guys i'm gonna run to the store really quick I gotta get some things for y/n" I grabbed my car keys.

"Ight , we'll text you when class is gonna start"
✰Time skip, he's at the store✰

Okay okay Stokeley so what you've managed to learn about her from looks is she wear A LOT of red so i'm gonna assume that's her favorite color , I walked into an aisle with teddy bears I wanted to go all out for her to let her know it isn't a joke.

I glanced at the teddy bears and none of them seemed big enough well until I saw a gigantic one it was tan and it was hold a red heart saying " be mine?" in cursive font.

This was perfect I carried it under my arm and head to the cans aisle I didn't wanna get her a box of chocolates cause that's too cliche I mean the teddy bear is very cliche but it's cute so, I maybe i'll get her edible arrangements I might be a few minutes late to class but it's worth it....aaaand I might be using all my weeks check but then again she's worth it.

I go to the cashier to pay for this huge teddy bear.
✰✰✰✰✰
Okay so I'm ready to ask her out but i'm gonna do it in a different way I wrote my number on a piece of paper and I slid it in her locker , I have her edible arrangements and teddy bear in my car so if she does decide to call me she can get her gifts.

it was only a matter of time before school ended and she would see the note and I was kind of nervous, Yes the Stokeley Clevon Goulbourne is nervous , Yes she has me whipped..so what?

I felt a vibration in my pocket is it her? I rolled my eyes only one way to find out I pulled my phone out my pocket and it was an unknown number it had to be her.

"Hello?"

"Hey um y/n can you come outside really quick?"

"uh-uhm sure"

"Sweet"

y/n hung up the phone and I gathered her gifts and the little bit of courage of I had and made my way to the front of the school , I waited for y/n to come out I'm so nervous what if she says no?...only time will tell cause here she comes.

" S-Stokeley?" she fixed her back pack on her shoulder " What is all of this" she looked at me I cleared my throat "Y/n will you be my valentine?" I held out the stuffed bare and edible arrangements.

"omg Stokeley...YES" she took the gifs and gave me a big hug I felt an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction.

A/N: this chapter has 2 ending the one with blue hearts is if you want kids tge one with yellow hearts is if you don't want kids

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
" And that kids..is how I met your mother...isn't that right y/n" I glanced over a y/n who had a big smile on her face while holding our two children in her lap "You know you didn't have to do the most , you could've done something casual " .

"Y/n sweetheart..when am I ever casual?" , she let out a chuckle "It would be a bit nice is you were causal in bed so I would have to call out of work because I can't walk straight " .

" Mommy what does that mean?" Y/n raised her eyebrows remembering the kids were on her lap "Youll find out when you're older " I chuckled.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
"And that's how I swept yo auntie off her feet" y/n rolled her eyes as she sat in my lap "Auntie was a bad bitch" y/n's niece called out "purr tell em, had the schools player WHIPPED" y/n chuckled which made me chuckle as well.

"Although Pokeley you didn't have to go all out, couldn't just asked me out like a regular person " y/n glanced at me "Babe..now tell me..when do I not go all out" I questioned.

"Sometimes I wish you would'n't go all out so that I don't have to call into work because I can barely get up...even though I do like it rough" y/n pecked my lips.

"Y/N NOT INFRONT OF MY KIDS" y/n's brother shouted "OH HUSH ONE OF YOUR KIDS ARE 15 and THE OTHER IS 16 IM PRETTY SURE THEY KNOW WHAT SEX IS...and yo children ain't so innocent you should hear what yo son and daughter tells me" y/n laughed.

vote, comment , any recommendations?❤️

until next time ily