best friend

Stokeley's Pov

" Girl how many time do I gotta tell you I don't like him?..I'm just on my hot girl shit and I need some money..nigga ugly too, you can't be ugly AND have a ugly name like Stokeley my nigga...after this date imma tell him I'm going to your house but imma meet up with my nigga Tay".

I hear my girlfriend speak into her phone...well soon to be ex girlfriend I walk out from behind the corner and clear my throat *ahem* " So you don't actually like me?"

" Wait Stokeley-" she fumbled with her phone trying to hang up I cross my arms " we're over and It's fucking Ski mask to you " .

" Get the fuck out my house, don't text my phone don't even think about me" I said pointing to the door, " Babe I didn't mean it" she spoke looking like a deer in headlights.

" Bitch what the FUCK did I just say?" she scoffed and stomped out the house, damn I try to give her everything and she doesn't even like me.

I roll my eyes I grab my car keys and walk out the house , I got in my car and pulled off.

I was gonna visit my girl best friend y/n , I haven't seen her since Tanya and I got together she never liked y/n always claimed she was trying to split us up.

And I should've listen to y/n she said that's Tanya was just using me and didn't really love me, I guess I was finally happy someone " loved me" that I didn't see any red flags.

I chuckled to myself " love makes you blind" I spoke out loud, I arrived at y/n's house I get out my car and walk to her door.

I gather up my strength and knock on her door , I hear shuffling soon to be met with y/n wearing a durag and a face mask.

" oh look who it is the one and only Mr Goulborne..what a lovely surprise" She spoke leaning on her door frame, last time Y/n and I spoke it didn't end well.

« Flash Back»
" You're just mad that I found someone who loves me!" I shouted,

" STOKELEY I AM YOUR BEST FRIEND YOUR NUMBER 1 SUPPOTER , WHY WOULD I BE MAD?, I GET BAD VIBES FROM HER IM JUST SAVING YOU FROM HEART BREAK GOD DAMMIT " Y/n Spoke slamming her hand on the wall.

" YOU WANT TO BE THE ONLY FEMALE IN MY LIFE YOU FEEL INTIMIDATED BY HER" I yelled back

" GET THE FUCK OUT, DONT COME CRAWLING BACK WHEN SHE BREAKS YOUR HEART, YOURE SO FUCKING HARD HEADED AND THATS GONNA BE YOUR PROBLEM SO IGNORANT YOU MAKE NO ONE WANT TO HELP YOU" She growled.

I violently lunge at her " DO YOU HEAR HOW DUMB YOU SOUND?" I argue .

" I KNOW YOU DIDNT JUST LUNGE AT ME STOKELEY, NEVER IN OUR 10 YEARS OF FRIENDSHIP YOU TRIED THAT SHIT" she spoke balling up her fist.

" ARE YOU BOUT TO SOCK ME?! DONT TRY THAT SHIT Y/N DONT FUCKING TRY IT" I replied putting my hands behind my back.
«Flash Back Over»

I never hit a female in my life nor do I plan to I guess I was just mad and hopefully y/n knows that.

" I'm sorry" I spoke holding my head down, I feel bad for how things ended between us , " About?" she spoke fixing her durag.

" About how our last conversation went , about. not listening to you about Tanya , about making you feel threatened by me, about letting some hoe come between us." I spoke.

She went quiet looking away from me, I guess thinking about my apology " ...will you ever let it happen again?" She asked I shook my head.

" Will you EVER make me feel unsafe with you again?" I shook my head no, just thinking about how I lunged at her made me mad.

"..*sigh* come in mr goulbourne" A smile appears on my face I walk in and take off my shoes , I sit down on her couch.

" mr goulbourne would you like a drink?" she poke walking into her kitchen , " you know you can call me Stokes or Stokeley right?" I said pulling out my phone.

" Oh I can call you these names again last time I checked it was Ski mask to me" She spoke pouring out some henny.

" You can call me Stokes " she chuckled and walked over to me handing be the glass, " so what happened between you and Tanya?" she asked taking a sip of water.

" well turns out she was using me for money and I was gonna take her out today but I caught her in the phone saying she didn't really like me n shit" I said taking a sip of henny.

" I hate to be one of those people stokes buttttt I told ya so " She said putting her feet on my lap.

" yeah yeah" I said lowly "do you still wanna watch our show?" she said moving her head to my lap.

" you didn't finish it?" I spoke " nope , I didn't wanna watch it without you" she said letting out a chuckle.

she turns on CSI and shifts her body to get comfortable on me , I just realized she was wearing the sparkly durag that a I wore in the catch me outside video.

" so you're wearing my durags now?" I chuckle " yep " she smiled .

" WHAT THE FUCK" I was scrolling on instagram when I saw that Tanya is claiming I beat her.

937 words , should I make a pt2 ?