20K

I'm so damn close to doing a face reveal cause I took some nice pictures but anyway on to the damn...story? short story? imagine? idfk.

Y/n has been out all day, she said she was hanging out with her friends " GiRl DaY " or some shit like that , the house is so boring without her like sure she annoys the shit outta me but it's cute .

I let out a yawn slouching deeper down in the couch the only noise in the house was the ringing silence and the Tv which was playing family guy, .......and mommah's snoring.

I got bored of family guy really fast so I started flipping through channels until I stopped on this one show , it's some shit about sugar daddies and sugar babies .

I don't mean to watch it but it's just eye catching, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I rolled my eyes pulling it out. It was jah I picked up his call and waited for it to connect.

"Aye nigga wasssup- fuck is you watching? " he said with his forehead with in the camera "Take that shit out the camera bruh and i don't even know " I said with my voice cracking at the end, "How old are you nigga? 13? fuck yo voice crackin for? , it's all them damn cigarettes nigga" Jah said nearly in tears.

I kissed my teeth "Did you call me just to get on my ass bruh?" he shook his head backing up from the camera , "no i'm just bored cause jenisis went out with Y/n and Ally , soooo can I come over?" he smiles widely .

"At the point why are you even asking?" I rolled my eyes "Is that a yes?" he said bringing the camera to his eyes "Just bring skittles and backwoods when you come " "of course" he said letting out a scoff before hanging up.

*35 minutes later*

Jah was sitting on the other couch eating some starburst smacking the shit out his lips , I slowly turned my head to him giving him a glare.

I guess he felt me shooting daggers into his head cause he then looked at me while stopping his chewing, "Are you done?" I said stifling my laugh "No.." he said staring at me not trying to laugh.

We stared at each other with silence until Jah slowly started chewing again , we started laugh I turn my attention back to my tv and decided to open my skittles.

I felt my phone ring again it most likely y/n , I grabbed my phone off the table and look at the name..it was y/n "Hey ba-"   "Stokeley" I got interrupted but it wasn't y/n it was Ally , "You  need to go to the hospital Asap , y/n just got shot" .

My body ran cold and I heard my heart rate speed up "What the hell happened?" I quickly got off the couch , "We were at the mall and someone had bumped into her and they said some shit that got her mad so she told them to watch who the fuck they're talking to and they then they started arguing and the girl pulled out a gun" Jayden rambles on while I heard the ambulance sirens in the back.

Jah had got off the couch asking me what happened in a whisper "Y/n got shot" I said to Jah , he raised his eyebrows in shock , "She got shot in the back and in the leg , hurry " she said before hanging up the phone .

I grabbed my hoodie off the couch and my keys off the table shoving my phone in my pocket, "let's go jah" he shoved his foot in his nike slides following me out the door.

Vote
comment