Leaked pt2

"There's nothing else we can do Y/N we just have to hope this blows over" Stokeley said draping his arms around me as we looked in the mirror, "I guess so " I glanced at my phone on the bathroom counter .

I saw it light up with a text from the family group chat..oh god what if they saw or heard about the video? I mean i'm already the family disappointment but even this is a little too much for me ..is it? probably not I did get a gun charge at 16 ..I don't know.

I picked up my phone with Stokeleys arms still around me "Who is it babe?" "It's just the fam you know?"  I played my fingers a bit "It's alright, they'll get over it " he laid a kiss on my head, "but what if it's the last straw with them?" I'm pretty sure my family is tired of my fucking up.

"At least you still have me " true at least I still have Stokes "You're right" I opened my phone and went to the family group chat.

Ma❤️

Y/F/N. Y/M/N. Y/L/N , I did NOT raise you to be a porn star.

Pops💛
We raised you to be better than this , we never thought you'd stoop this low just for a dollar.

Little shit stain 😐
Sis, you did what?!

Y/N💙💎
I didn't purposely put it out there , it was leaked.

Ma❤️
serves you right , you shouldn't have made it in the first place.

Little shit stain😐
I never thought my younger sister would do something like this.

Pops💛
You've already tarnished our family name.

Y/n💙💎
I know and i'm sorry.

Ma❤️
Sorry isn't going to cut it Y/N, your father and I have decided to disown you.

Pops💛
We can be associated with you anymore.

Y/N💙💎
Y'all can't be serious?, it was one little slip up.

Ma❤️
You said that when you have a gun charge at 16 , got arrested for arson at 15 , got caught with weed at 16 , got caught in a drug house at 17 , I don't even know how you got that job you have now.

Little shit stain😐
Y'all didn't tell me about the arson thing.

Y/N💙💎
But you guys are supposed to love me unconditionally, what happened to that?

Pops💛
We do , but think about your younger sister and brother , we can't have them have the reputation on their names .

Tanisha
Right , you have to think about your siblings.

Jordan
Sorry Y/N

Y/N💙💎
whatever

I put down my phone and Stokeley rubbed my shoulders "it's alright , how about we go out?" I loved that he was trying to make me feel better but it's not working, I honestly don't wanna go out I feel like the whole world has seen my body and I feel like they're judging me.

Skis fan base is certainly judging me , they're calling me a hoe , a slut , a whore , they're saying I leaked the tape just to ruin his reputation and to gain some clout, I had to turn off my instagram, twitter  and Snapchat notifications because people kept spamming me.

Honestly his fan base never liked me...they never liked any of his girlfriend's and i'm not shocked and honestly I don't mind some of the shit they do cause you can't control it and he is a celebrity after all but some of the things they do is just too much you know? .

"Y/N?" Ski said looking a bit worried "hm?..oh sorry I don't feel like going out..can we just order in some food" He looked at me through the mirror and gave me a slight pout "Alright , uhm what do you wanna eat?"

A/N: Y'all got on my ass when I picked burger king so i'm letting y'all choose your own food 😭😭

"Ill go order it " He moved his arms from around me and I kind of missed his warmth I let out a sigh and closed my eyes for a few seconds, Augh it's whatever I just have to try and move on with my life I walked four the bathroom and over to Stokeleys closet and got one of his hoodies.

I put it on and put my hair in a ponytail..you know that face you make when you have a cringey realization? yeah I made that face..if my parents...or my brother....or my boss or my fucking friends saw that sex tape they saw everything.

My body cringed and I tried not to cry I shook my head and walked downstairs then the door bell rang I looked at Stokeley it couldn't be the food because he just ordered it, I walked to the door and opened it worried who it might be.

I opened the door and it was Jahseh a smile appeared in my face as we did our handshake , Jahseh and I are really close he's the one who introduced me to Stokeley..he loves playing matchmaker.

"Hey [ your nickname] , Sup Stupid" Jahseh walked in I shut the door and went to sit down on the couch "So what are we doing today?" He said putting his feet on the coffee table "Nothing really , I'm trying to avoid all human contact ", "Understandable " he nodded .

"But people aren't gonna treat you any different because they know Stokeley would beat their ass" he laughed , "But that doesn't mean they don't do it in private Jahseh" he nodded his in agreement.

Jahseh looked behind him to see Stokeley looking like he's about to pass out from a brain malfunction "What the fuck are you doing?" Jahseh said concerned " I just ordered a new desk and i'm trying to figure out how to put it up" .

I hopped off the couch and walked over to Stokeley looking over his shoulder ..is he serious? I know he's slow but now THIS slow "Stokeley..baby..it's upside down you Idiot" , Jahseh laughed and so did I "OHHH" he said turning it right side up.