Entrance exam Arc

After finding out that near death experiences makes him stronger, Izuku used more zenkai boosts to grow stronger.

(Timeskip 6 months later )

Izuku walked along the streets of Musutafu, Izuku walked back home. He was about 5 km from home when he started doing warmups. "Let's test my new speed shall we?" Charging his feet with energy, he disappeard in a blur and in the blink of an eye, he reappeared in front of his house again. "Ding dong!" The door opened and Inko Midoriya stood at the door with a hand covering her mouth. "I..I..Izuku, is that really you?" "Hey mom, I'm ba.." "MY BABY!!" The woman shouted as she pounced onto Izuku andd wrapped him in a bear hug. "Mom you are sqwishing me." He rasped out as his mother released her grip on him. "Have you had your lunch yet?" Inko Midoriya asked him

"Nope." Izuku replied

"Then I shall make lunch."

As he watched the silhouette of his mother walking into the kitchen, Izuku told his mother that he was going to take a jog before lunch and he sprinted to dagaboh beach. It was still the same dirty beach and so cracking his knuckles, he got down to business.

(Timeskip 10 minutes)

"Ok all done." Izuku said as sweat poured down his face.

(Btw the entire time he was inside the hyperbolic time chamber, he was wearing 100 ton wrist weights, 200 ton weighted shirt, 200 ton angle weights.)

"Time to go back home." He thought to himself as he ran all the way back home took a shower and ate his katsudon

(Timeskip 2 days)

The previous day was Izuku's rest day. He spent the entire day sleeping and resting for today. Today was the day, the day he had trained for for the past 10 months, the U.A entrance exam. Grabbing his bag, he changed into his school uniform and ate his breakfast and cooked breakfast for his mother. Leaving a note on his mother's bedside table, he gave her a peck on the forehead and left the house. Using 1% of his speed, he sprinted to school and made it there in 5 minutes. 'Whoa' he thought as he stepped onto the front steps of U.A. The front gate of the school was already enormous and Izuku was awed at attaining his goal of coming here for the entrance exam. While he was busy observing his surroundings, a certain blonde haired Pomeranian was walking to the school with his headphones on. "Out of my way deku!" He shouted as he pushed Izuku out of the way. Tripping over his own legs, Izuku was plummeting towards the ground. But using his insanely fast reaction time, he put his hands In front of him and let gravity take its course. As his hands touched the floor, he pushed off the ground and his legs headed for the neck of the blonde boy. Falling to the ground, Bakugo fell flat on his face. "Don't mess with me fucker" Izuku growled and started to walk away when he heard "DEKU! YOU WILL PAY GOR THAT." Seeing Bakugo heading for him, he stood there waiting for the right hook..... That never came. Tentacles wrapped around the boy and yanked him backwards into the hands of a black haired boy. At his side, there was a buff yellow haired boy and a blue haired girl. "You ok back there?" The yellow haired boy asked. "I am fine. Shouldn't have lost my cool. I apologize for my behaviour Bakugo." I said to the restrained boy. "Let go of me you damn octopus. I will blast that useless deku into next week!" Bakugo screamed "That's not very nice is it now?" The blue haired girl said "I don't care! Let m..." Before Bakugo could finish his sentence, Izuku activated his Sharingan and cast a genjutsu over him causing him to fall unconscious. "I apologize for his behaviour on his behalf!" Izuku said bowing down. "Whatsyournamewhatsyourquirkwhydidyoureyesgoredwithfunnypatternswhowasyourfriendwhyareyou..." Before the blue haired girl could finish, the yellow haired boy covered her mouth. "Haha, sorry about that. I am Mirio Togata" and this here is Nejire Hado, that black haired boy is Tamaki Amajiki. Together, we are the big 3 of U.A. ! "Oh hello, my name is Izuku Midoriya. It's nice to meet you."
Izuku said before bowing again. "By the way, what is big 3?" Izuku asked "oh that just means that all three of us is the strongest in U.A." Mirio replied with the usual smile on his face.
Taking a moment to process this 'hmm strongest in U.A, no that can't be. The strongest students in U.A is called the big 3... Wait big 3 strongest in U.A. ... HOLD UP A FUCKING MOMENT. THE BIG 3 IS STANDING IN FRONT OF ME! WHADOIDOWHADOIDO! ' He mumbled.