discontinuation till further notice

Ok hear me out.

This book is undeniably my pride and joy that I spent and unbelievable amount of hours working on. To do this is definitely a hard decision.

However, first reason being:

Other than tweaking details from the main story like other fanfics which makes the story boring and dull and ruins my work done in the previous chapters.

Second reason.

Let's be honest. Lil 14 year old me had NO CLUE and NO CONCEPT of power scaling. The order of power is so messed up it's literally unfixable. I might as well rewrite the whole story which takes up too much time and affects the reading experience (from first hand experience)

3rd reason.

As cliche as this sounds, I have genuinely lost my passion for bnha and the shop itself. Being unable to immerse is going to hinder my thought process and the quality of books. As a fellow reader, I understand the frustration of ABSOLUTELY DOGSHIT CHAPTERS BEING POSTED WASTING MY GODDAMN TIME. So no. I refuse to do this to you guys.

Lastly.
I don't want to waste your time looking forward to a chapter that is never going to come since I have to attend a school that will LITERALLY DECIDE MY FUTURE. I intend to fully dedicate all my time to it.

As a reader at heart, believe me when I say I know the frustration of a book bring discontinued.(my library has gone through an unhealthy amount of changes)

However, as an author at heart, I selfishly hope that you will continue to support the fanfics I write on and off.

However, I will be discontinuing this book FOR THE TIME BEING.

THIS BOOK IS UP FOR ADOPTION, BUT FOR THE ADOPTION, PLEASE TAG ME SO I CAN READ THE BOOK.(I promise to be nice)

Ideas of the book can and will be sent as long as you tag or pm me.

Once again, sorry for doing this and hopefully you look forward to my other creations.

So to answer your question Kingben10
This book will not be continued.

The failed writer
manyan1meships