USJ Arc part 3(origin)

Holy crap. This arc is LONG!

Recap: Oh my gosh. I actually don't want to die. I have so much to live for, a whole future in front of me but you all, I WILL GO BEYOND! PLUS ULTRA!" Izuku said as he put on a smile on his face and walked forward.

'Lets get this over with.'

Converting his ki into destruction energy. He let it course through his body, wincing in pain.

He felt Thanatos climbing up the crater at a rapid pace.

Even if he could use destruction energy, it took a huge toll on his body.

Faster.

Destruction energy circulated faster.

More.

Forcing every ounce of destruction energy out, he focused it in his arms. He could feel the excruciating pain of His arms getting disintegrated cell by cell.

His screaming intensifies as he channeled more and more energy to his hands.

Thanatos climbing even faster.

Izuku put his hands in a cup shaped formation to focus the sheer amount of destruction energy.

Thanatos almost to the top.

Gritting his teeth, Izuku concentrated even more pushing his body beyond its limit to produce more KI for the finishing blow.

Thanatos breaks the surface and starts charging to him.

"Sayōnara min'na!" He shouts at the top of his lungs as he launches his attack.

"God of destruction's ultimate attack: ANUBIS!" he screams as a huge wave of concentrated destruction energy gets released from his hand and connects with Thanatos's body. It also kills Kurogiri(don't think I forgot about him.) But right before it connects, he warps Tomura out of there before he got destroyed for good. Izuku bit his teeth until it cracked as his muscle fibres started to tear at a rapid rate. He let go of the attack clinging on to life by a thread.

*Darkness*

'am I dead?' Izuku thought. 'Well, it was far too short, but at least I got to tell Momo my feelings.Well, I hope she finds a partner that is suitable for her, that will make her happy.' I said to myself

"Izuku! Izuku! Wake up please! Izuku! I need you! ! Please wake up!" somebody shouted

"Is that Momo? Gomenasai momo, sorry I am not able to be there with you. There is nothing I can do about it though."

???: "my son will never say such a thing"

Spinning around, Izuku took on a fighting pose until he registered the words 'son' in his head.

"Dad? Is that you? Where have you been? Why have you me and mom to fend for ourselves?"

"Well you know, I am dead." Izuku' father answered simply.

These words shocked Izuku to the core.

"Well let me explain from the beginning. This is our origin."

"Even before the era of quirks, the entire world was split into multiple villages. We were from the village hidden in leaves, or Konohagakure. After that era, the world was split into 4 nations and lost the way of the shinobi to an art called bending. After that, our ancestors went to west city where we fought alongside the Z fighters. History books have called us many things. Barbarians, Vikings, Spartans. You see son, our history is a long and bloody one. Our birth name is actually Ikari. We are from the legendary Ikari clan. The warrior clan. So now you know where you get chakra and ki from. Normal people do not have chakra or ki. We have relatives spread all across the world. But most have quirks. So this means that you and I are special Izuku. Only 1 warrior like you is chosen every 1000 years.