Momo Yaoyorozu

' :thoughts

" :speaking

Hello: author note

(Izuku pov)

Izuku: Azarath Metrion Zinthos. I muttered as a dark dome surrounded me. It may sound creepy to others but despite spending a good 11 years training together with my masters from different worlds, I am still the same age as when I left off from that  playground where I was bullied by kaachan and gang. I teleported to the tunnel under the bridge where I took refuge when life seemed too overwhelming. This place had sentimental value to me because it was a place where I could shed my tears in peace when I could not take it anymore. It was a place that brought me comfort when all seemed lost. From my 11 years of experience, I now understood that nothing is fair. Some are born with power while others are not. Those that are born with power will have an easy time getting their way. But in order for those that do not have power to overpower those that were naturally born with the power, they will have to work extra hard for it . I thought as I walked up the ramp leading to the road above. 

The road above was as busy as always, with cars zooming by and the jammed packed pavements were a sight that he has missed seeing for the past 11 years. With his hands inside the pocket of his hoodie, he joined the packed pavements to get back to his home.

'Mom should be quite worried. I did not come back home for 11 weeks after all.'

He continued walking along the pavement. When a girl with a particular hairstyle caught his attention. The girl had onyx hair  tied into a spiky ponytail 20 metres in front of him. 'Is that who I think it is?' He thought to himself.

(Momo's pov)

Momo: 'I came to find that boy that fended those mean bullies that were bullying me 11 weeks ago. These 11 weeks after he left was very hectic for the family. The Yaoyorozu family is one of the richest families in the entire Japan after all. It has become a ritual for us to move houses frequently. We moved from the suburbs of Musutafu  to the concrete jungle of the city centre. It was good in its own way too. It was nearer to my dream school, U.A, after moving all our things to a 4 story mansion, today was the first day that I could go and find that boy. He had a head of bushy and distinctive curly green hair like a broccoli and his name was Izuku Midoriya. I wanted to befriend him. Usually mast people help me or try to get close to me because I am from a wealthy family. But Izuku was different, he jumped to help me at the cost of his own body. He was the type of friend that was worth making.' I thought to myself as I followed the crowd of people that was making their way to the nearest train station. 

(Izuku pov) 

Izuku: I feel something is going to happen. From my 11 years of experience, I have learnt to never doubt my instincts. Using Tanjuro sensei's enhanced senses and Spidey sensei's 'Spidey sense', I felt that something was definitely going to go wrong. "SCREECH!!!" The sound of  car tires filled the air.

(Momo's pov)  

Momo: "SCREECH!!!" 'what was that?' I saw a car speeding towards me. I closed my eyes and accepted my impending fate. 'Goodbye world. Thank you mom and dad for taking care of me, fate, I would just like to say f*** you for being a b**** and not even letting me find the one true friend before I die.'

Author: Fate says she is angry and says omae wa mou shnideiru to momo and momo dies. THE END. thanks for reading!

SIKE

LOL BACK TO THE STORY

Momo closed her and awaited her impending doom that never came.

(Izuku pov) 

a few seconds ago...

Izuku: 'Oh shit. I knew something was wrong, I better put on my mask to mask my identity. Heroes nearby may think that I am using a quirk and arrest me.'

this also served as protection to ward off demons

putting on his mask, Izuku puts his mask on and dashes forward so fast that people only saw a blur, he appears in front of the car and uses a hand to stop the car and says "Is everyone alright?" he asked.

Everyone looked at him in shock and gave a round of applause. Some took a video of the whole scene. And momo fainted due to shock .The pro-hero death arms that was patrolling however, was not happy about this. 'Who is this kid anyways, how dare he steal my thunder.' walking up to the crowd with an air of authority, he looked Izuku in the eye. "Kid, what is your name. You are under arrest for illegal usage of a quirk. Come with me now." He commanded with a smirk on his face.

"Look you so called hero, are you blind? Do you not see the sheer number of people here that I helped save that would have been dead because you are an incompetent, weak and useless excuse for a hero. If I had not stepped in, what do you think would have happened to the hundreds of people walking along this stretch of pavement? They would have been hurt. So I recommend that you turn the fuck around and walk the fuck away you incompetent monkey faced troglodyte! " Izuku ranted.

Death arms stepped back at the sheer number of insults hurled his way. After the small brained hero processed all that Izuku had said, he was furious. "WHY YOU!!!!" He tried to punched Izuku in the face. (Focus on the word tried.) Izuku just used a finger to block it. "is that all you got? you are supposed to be a hero. Heroes are supposed to save lives. Yet you are only after fame and money. You put shame on the word heroes. I am ashamed of you." Izuku spat with venom in his voice. He hit death arms pressure point and caused death arms to go unconscious. He then teleported away with momo in his arms to outside the hospital where he took of his mask and took momo to get checked up

Thank you so much for reading this book. And also thank you for the 42 views. Honestly I did not even expect 5 people to read my book. But thank you for the support and I really appreciate you guys. Peace. (the change I made is the part where he brought momo to the hospital)