Sports festival PT 3

It's been a long time huh guys.

After everyone got healed,there was a short break where everyone rested up for the main event of the sports festival. The battle royale.

Walking forward, Izuku walked forward toward a certain black haired girl and put two hands on her shoulder "Heya Momo."

Looking over to Izuku with food in her mouth, she panicked and choked on her food trying to swallow it all.

Without hesitation,, Izuku bolted and hugged her from behind. Then proceeded to curl his hand into a fist and pushed inward, causing Momo to spit out the food from her mouth.

Taking a tissue from his pocket, he passed it to Momo and took another tissue to clean up the mess. Going over to a vending machine nearby, he slotted in the yen coins and passed the water bottle to Momo.

"Here you go Momo. Sorry for startling you like that." Izuku said, rubbing the back of his head sheepishly.

*sniff sniff* ¨Now I can never get married anymore¨ Momo whimpered while crying anime tears.

Izuku looked at Momo with a pained smile on his face.

'If only you knew...' Izuku muttered

"You say something Izuku?" Momo asked while tilting her head.

"Nope. Didn't say anything." Izuku lied.

"So Izuku, why did you call me out?" Momo asked

Nothing. Just wanted to wish you good luck

'I'm a fucking coward.' Izuku thought.

"Oh yeah. I'm against tokoyami kun. So I am a little afraid. But I will try my best." Momo said with a look of determination.

"Momo. Listen. I..." Izuku said as a horn sounded.

"Oh bye Izuku. Your match is here. I will be rooting for you!" Mono said with a fist stuck out.

Bumping his fist with Momo, Izuku walked off with a fist raised in the air.

"The boy wonder from Class 1A, Vs Hitoshi shinso from the general course." Present mic announced.

"Hajime!" Midnight shouted.

Charging forward, Izuku released a jab at shinso which was blocked by shinso. A swift kick to the liver from shinso which was also blocked by Izuku. Backflipping away, Izuku ran through handsigns

Fuuton: wind scythe Jutsu!

A wind scythe flew towards Shinso as he rolled to one side to avoid the lethal blow.

"Must be nice being born with power 'quirkless' boy." Shinso sneered.

"I wasn't bor..." Izuku stopped mid sentence, light disappearing.

"

(Oh yeah. Did I mention, all conversation in the match is amplified by a loud speaker in the arena so that the pros and audience can hear the conversation.)

Now, walk out of the arena." Shinso commanded.

Turning stiffly backwards, Izuku started walking toward the out of bounds zone.

"Mr Shinso from the general studies department and his brainwashing quirk dominates the scene. The boy wonder who has clinched first place in all previous events stands no chance in the battle of the mind.!" Present Mic screamed.

(Meanwhile,in Izuku's mind)

*Izuku meditating.*

'Interesting. His quirk is a lot like inumaki senpai's quirk. Activated through his opponent answering what he says. No wonder he is in general studies. His quirk is not destructive nor is it flashy, but it is definitely pro hero material.'  Izuku                                   thought.

"Welp, time to finish this."

Pulsing chakra through his body, he broke the control shinso had over his body (like dispersing a genjutsu.)

"Well, your quirk is truly impressive Shinso-kun. You have the potential to come to the hero course with such an amazing quirk." Izuku said out of admiration.

"However, it is your unlucky day. Against any other opponent, you would probably have won." Izuku said as he started charging forward.

Body flickering himself in front of shinso, he used a chakra enhanced fist and uppercutted shinso into the air.

Renewal taekwondo: triple kick

Kicking him in the head, chest, then the legs, Izuku used shinso as a jumpboard and landed in a graceful backflip just as shinso fell to the ground... Out of bounds.

"Winner of this match: Izuku Midoriya." Midnight announced.

The crowd started cheering as Izuku raised his fist into the air signifying his victory.

Thank you guys so much for reading. Sorry that I have not updated for such a long time. Man. I looked at my last update and saw that I last updated in July. I miss your comments and all the support you gave me.

I have written and rewritten this chapter at least 5 times. I know that this chapter is not satisfactory still, but I promise that it will get better.

I have recently been watching anime and being a simp for a certain Vtuber group. I have also read some books from different authors on this website, and needless to say,. I am impressed. Comment down below if you want me to write a book recommendation list. Anyway, that's all for now. I will be updating soon. Peace.

P.s: thank you to those who recently followed me. I appreciate each and every one of you.

Quote of the chapter:

Just because you worked hard on something, doesn't mean it's good

(Mori calliope)(holomyth)