His hero academia.

Since Izuku is a very famous singer, he has a lot of money. Now he is in his own personal training ground.

"Shadow clone Jutsu!" He yelled. Three shadow clones appear. Putting their hands on Izuku's palm, they start to channel different moves that Izuku has into their palms. The ball grows bigger and bigger as more energy is being accumulated in the ball.

(1 hour later.)

Finally the move is complete. Now it is really freaking big. "Compression." Izuku mutters through gritted teeth as he tries to maintain the attack. The ball shrinks down to the size of a normal rasengan. Activating his Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, he copies the move before dispersing the sphere of energy. The sphere was maroon in colour and contained all of his energy based attacks. Pressing a button in his training area, the gravity inside increases by at least 1000 times earth gravity. He had his weights on too. He started to do physical exercises and training.

(Timeskip next day)

"Goodbye mom, see you on Saturday". Izuku yelled to his mom in the kitchen as he was wearing his shoes. "Bye Izuku, make sure that you brought everything and make sure you be a polite young man. If you decide to do the deed with the Yaoyorozu girl remember to use protection. I don't want to be a grandma yet." Inko said while. Chuckling "MOM! IM ONLY 15! Bye." He yelled as he ran out of the house. 'Hmm let's test out my time skip.' Izuku thought as he activated his Timeskip technique. Yesterday, he trained it so that he could stay in the timeskip for 10 minutes. As the familiar myriad of colours appeared, he used total concentration breathing and allowed oxygen to enter every cell of his body. Tapping into the speed force, his eyes sparked with electricity before he raced off at 100 times the speed of light. He reached U.A and stopped his stopwatch before deactivating all of his powers. Looking at his stopwatch, he only saw a zero written on the screen. 'Nice' he thought. However, what our main character did not realize is that he was standing in the middle of the road. "BEEP! BEEP!" The sound of a car honk reverberated through the air. Looking to the right, he saw black limousine screech and swerve. Entering his time skip mode once more, he used his strength and lifted the car, and put it back on the road. The car driver was confused. Getting out of the car, he was met with Izuku bowing and saying "Gomenasai sir." Izuku apologized. Walking out of the car was a certain black haired goddess with a spiky ponytail. Looking at the familiar mop of forest green hair, she asked "Izuku?" Momo asked. Looking up, he recognised the face of the girl that has become his friend. "Oh hey Momo!" Momo looked down with her hair shadowing her eyes. "Where were you these past 3 weeks?" "Oh I was training." Izuku replied nonchalantly. A dark aura surrounded Momo. All the danger senses started to go off. He braced himself for the slap... That never came. Instead he felt two warm masses on his chest. Opening his eyes, he saw that Momo was hugging him. His shirt started to get wet which meant that she was crying. "I thought I did something wrong and that you did not want to be my friend anymore. I messaged you so many times but you did not reply." She cried. Cupping her cheeks with both of his hands which effectively stopped her from crying as she was shocked. "I will never do that to a friend Momo. I will protect everyone of my friends with my life. That's my ninja way, my nindo." Izuku said with determination brimming in his eyes. Momo looked at him, her face slowly becoming redder and redder. "BAKA JANAI! YOU DO NOT DO THAT TO A GIRL SO CAUSUALLY!" Momo shouted. "Oh I'm so sorry. I did not mean to offend you." Izuku said frantically. Huffing, Momo started to walk into U.A . Izuku followed her while thinking "cute." As they walked to their class in silence, Izuku decided to break the ice. "Momo, why did you cry just now when you thought that I was not going to be your friend anymore. I mean that it's not that big of a deal." Izuku said. "When I was young, my 'friends' only wanted to be with me because I was rich. I never had a real friend until now. So when I thought that you did not want to be friends with me anymore cause I did something wrong, I was devastated that I lost my one true friend." Momo replied. "Well, same here. Since young, my only friends were the group that was bullying you. Once they found out that I was quirkless, they changed and started to beat me up everyday for 2 years. So we are each other's first best friend." Izuku replied.