Spark of emotion

(Izuku POV)

After the sludge villain attack, Izuku went back to the hospital to a waiting Momo. "What took you so long?" Momo fake pouted. "Sorry I'm late. You see, a black cat crossed my path so I had to go the long way.” I gave her a standard Kakashi excuse followed by his signature close eyed smile. Momo started laughing and looked at me. Ok you got me there. Now what were you saying before you left to defeat that villain?

"I believe I asked whether you would like to grab a drink with me? And maybe some food too because fighting makes me really hungry."

"Sure why not" Momo replied.

They walked side by side and walked into the nearest cafè. They did not read the sign that said pet cafè though. Walking into the cafè, a chubby cat came and rubbed its head against Momo's leg. "Awwww, the cat is so cute." Momo exclaimed with stars in her eyes. Izuku blushed and thought to himself 'she is so cute when she makes that face.'

"you like cats don't you?"

"Yup. I love cats. I find them adorable."

Sitting in the café with the cat in her arms, she ordered a cappuccino with extra cream while I ordered a latte.

"So Izuku, I thought you were quirkless. How come you have a quirk now?" Momo asked. "Well if I tell you, I will have to kill you..." Izuku looked at Momo creepily.

"Just kidding. Well, having a quirk, you have to use a energy called chakra in your body in order to use your quirk. Quirks are the mutated version of elemental chakra. For me however, I use the nature energy from the elements around me and also my own reserved of chakra in order to use elemental energy. I also use bending of elements which is a skill that I am born with to control elements. Since I don't have a quirk, I can use my chakra freely. If I had a quirk though, the properties of the quirk will affect my usage of chakra flow and I will not be able to use it the way I do now." I see. So you utilize this chakra of yours and convert it into elemental energy. Correct?" Momo asked with a focused look on her face. "Correct." I answered. "Then is it possible to just use chakra on its own?" Momo looks at me. "Yup. Watch" I make a rasengan in my hands. "Whoa!" She looks at the rasengan with stars in her eyes causing me to blush again. "That's so cool!" She exclaimed with the stars in her eyes.

Timeskip 1 hour

After explaining all the different chakra natures and some jutsus to her as well as some of his powers, they finally went to go play with the animals. At the moment, they were scratching the ears of a really cute cat. 'Jingle jingle' the door of the café opened revealing a girl with earphone jack's for ears with a pink alien like girl beside her. Turning around, Momo recognised the faces. "Mina? Kyouka?" Momo asked surprised.

Turning around, both girls said "Momo?" At the same time. "What are you doing here?" They both said at the same time again. The pinkette looked at the scene before her and smirked cheekily. "Momo, is that your new boyfriend?" "N..no, he is not my boyfriend. He is just my friend." Momo replied with a blush on her face. Looking at Momo with a suspicious look on her face, she relented and sat next to Momo with the girl with the earphone jacks, she said "oh where are my manners. Hello there, my name is Mina Ashido. Its a pleasure to meet you. Also did I mention that you are really really handsome , are you single? Can you be my boyfriend?" "Hi there, my name is Izuku Midoriya. It's a pleasure to meet you too. Thank you for the compliment. I am single, but you cannot date me. Unfortunately,I already have my eyes on someone." Izuku replied calmly. When Momo heard that Izuku had his eyes on someone, she immediately felt sad. 'What is wrong with me, what am I feeling? Why am I so sad?' Momo thought to herself. "Momo, are you alright?" Izuku asked with a concerned look on his face. "I am fine. Thank you for asking Izuku." Giving him a fake smile which he saw through immediately and gave a frown but decided not to comment. "Aww, that was so sweet. Is there a chance that the person you have your eyes is Momo there?" Mina teased. This caused Momo to look at Izuku hopefully. "That is for me to know and for you to find out." Izuku replied with a stoneic expression that Sasuke had taught him to mask his emotions. "My name is Kyouka Jirou and it's very nice to meet you Midoriya-san" Jirou said respectfully. "It's nice to meet you Jirou-san." Izuku answered with a smile on his face that made all three girls blush. "Anyway, who is interested in playing truth or dare?" Everyone raised their hands. Placing a bottle on the floor, Mina proceeded to explain the rules. "Ok so you can choose whether to do truth or dare when the bottle cap points to you and the person that got the previous truth or dare can ask you to do anything they wish depending on whether you chose truth or dare. If you cannot complete the task, you will be given a penalty." Mina proceeded to take a empty coke bottle and placed on the ground. "Jirou, you go first." Spinning the bottle, the bottle pointed at Mina. "Truth" Mina replied with a nervous look  on her face. "Ok, so who do you have a crush on?" Jirou asked with a smirk on her face. This made Mina's face grow even redder than it already was. "In class 6b, there is a boy with the name Eijiro Kirishima. I have a crush on him." Mina replied with a embarrassed look on her face. Taking the bottle and spinning it, it landed on Izuku. Dare. Izuku said with confidence.

The moment he knew... He Fucked up.

"I dare you to kiss Momo for ten seconds." Mina smirked as she began thinking of the penalty for forfeiting the dare. Izuku blushed when he heard Mina's words. Putting his hands in a circle formation, he began thinking of a loophole with Shikamaru's intellect. "It's ok if you don't want to Izuku, you don't have to do this" said a blushing Momo with a slight hint of disappointment. Releasing his stance, he walked over to Momo,he whispered in her ear. I am not one to back down from a challenge. Her then proceeded to kiss her.

On her cheek.

Lol ok sorry

Even though the kiss was on her cheek, Momo still felt heat in her chest that rose up to her face making her face red like a tomato. Taking his lips from her face, his face burning, he went back to his seat only to see a shocked Mina and Jirou looking at him. "Hey why did you only kiss her on the cheek?" Mina asked. "Well, you did not specify where I had to kiss." Izuku smirked cheekily.

(Momo POV)

My heart was beating really really fast. There was a spark in my heart and it felt like a wave of electricity coursed through my body. Raising my hand to the place that Izuku kissed me just now, I was in shock. Usually, people dated me because they wanted my money or my body. But this was different. From that kiss just now,. I could feel something that I never felt before. Warmth coursed through my body and a sense of security coursed through my body. "Excuse me, I need to go to the toilet." I said as I ran towards the cubicle. In the cubicle, I put the toilet seat down, and sat on it. Whats wrong with me? Why am I feeling so flustered.

Returning back to the 'party, they continued to play truth or dare.'

(Timeskip 4 hours (it's 10 pm now.))
(Btw I also changed the tags and added singer Izuku you will see why later)

"Bye guys. Thank you for today." Izuku said with a grin on his face. "Bye Izuku." The two girls said and waved at Izuku and left in the same direction. "Izuku, thanks for today. See you again soon." Momo said and was going to depart in the other direction when Izuku called out. "Hey Momo. I will walk you home." "Huh? No its ok..." Momo started before she was interrupted by Izuku. "No. I insist. It is not safe for a lady to walk home alone at this time." Izuku said as he walked towards Momo and started to walk her home. On the way to her house, their hands kept rubbing against each other. This sent chills down both their spines. The tension became really thick as they approached her house. Grabbing her hand, he pulled her towards him. "Izuku, what are you doing?" Momo asked. "Momo look me in the eyes. I need to ask you a question." Izuku said seriously as he looked into those beautiful onyx orbs of Momo's. As Momo looked into those sea green eyes of his,"Do you like anybody at the moment?" Izuku asked as he looked into Momo's eyes. And asked. "U..u.um , not at the moment..." Momo stammered because of the sudden question. Dragging her to the gate of her super enormous mansion, he gave her another kiss on her cheek and said "later" in her ear before giving her a wink and ringing the doorbell. He then proceeded to shunshin away and watched from a far as Momo turned into a blushing mess that stood rooted to the front of her gate. Smiling, he used the body flicker technique and body flickered onto the road home. Unknown to both of them, the whole incident was seen by none other than....
..
..
..

Momo's mother.