universe 7 vs universe 6

(A.n: since this is fanfiction and I can do whatever I want with the story plot. I'm gonna add this tournament in and Izuku will be inside. He will learn some new techniques. P.s this is before he starts U.A. this scene is from Dragon Ball Super.)

Izuku was at home doing push-ups when a portal suddenly appeared. Immediately, he was on guard and jumped back and got into a fighting pose. A purple colored kangaroo and a white haired man with blue skin appeared along with a spiky black haired man with a orange training outfit. "Yo izuku" the man said. "Goku sensei" Izuku replied bowing. "Umm Izuku, I was wondering whether you wanted to join this tournament, it is..."
"I'm in." Izuku replied. "What? I haven't even explained it yet." Goku said. "Well if you are joining the tournament, the people there must be really strong. I am bored and want to get stronger before U.A starts so I am coming." Izuku explains.

"Ok then, come right here." The blue skinned man says.

"By the way sensei, who is these two people here?" Izuku asked questioningly.

"Well the blue skinned man is my mentor, whis, and that kangaroo there is Lord Beerus." Goku replied.

"Oi who you calling a kangaroo you saiyan!"

Stepping up to goku about to punch him when Izuku used 1 finger to catch his fist.

"Please do not hurt my sensei." Izuku said with a serious look on his face.

Putting his hand up in a weird pose, he says "insolent brat."

That ball thing.

"Hakai" Beerus says as a ball of purple  ki appears and heads towards Izuku. Using the sharingan, Izuku copies his move. "Hakai." Izuku says as a similar ball of destruction appears in his hand and counters the purple ball threatening to destroy him. Wide eyed Beerus appeared shocked "H.h.how? How can you use the power of destruction?" Beerus asked shocked. "Umm. I just copied your move." Izuku replied as he took out a pen and started drawing on the scroll. "Ninja art, super beast scroll. He says calmly." Animals that he drew on his scroll came alive and they pasted themselves on paper forming words that he was leaving for a few days to train. "Let's go shall we." Izuku says as he walked through the portal leaving behind one proud master and two shocked entities.

On the other side of the portal, there was a city. It was night time already and there was a group of people gathered around in front of him.

(A.n. Izuku got a hair cut for your information.)

With kakashi's mask

With kakashi's mask