Physical training

(Sorry guys the first part is very boring. But the back part is more interesting.)

(The next day)

Izuku does his morning routine. He wakes up at 4 o'clock in the morning, brushes his teeth, does 2000 pushups in a minute,does another 2000 sit-ups and proceeds to take a jog.

(Izuku POV)

'Its been awhile since I went to dagobah beach. The last time I went there was when I was 5 years old. I wonder how it is like now?' Izuku thought.

Wearing his track shoes, Izuku
Dashed out of the house and used 1% of his speed (400 km/h) and ran all the way to dagaboh beach.

(In this story dagobah beach is really fucking far away from his house.)

1/2 a minute later, Izuku finally reached dagobah beach. When he was 5 years old, dagobah beach was a nice and clean beach with pristine white sands, crystal clear waters and lots of people running around playing. Now, it was a dump. There were all sorts of heavy items like metal cupboards, tyre rings all lying around the beach. Izuku cracked his knuckles, did some warm-ups before muttering "not for long." Running at normal human speed, Izuku proceeded to pick up a huge metal cabinet and carry it up. He repeated the process a few times to train his muscles and then he YEETED the whole thing to one side. Then the metal tire rings. Izuku found a metal rod and then using his normal strength, he took all the metal rings on the beach and crushed them to fit around the metal rod. (The tire rings are bigger and heavier than the ring thingys at the gym. Each tire is at least 100 kg in the book
) He lay down on the sand and  proceeded to bench press them weights. After doing it 1000 times, his muscles started to feel strained. "Whoa that is some good workout. But great workouts need... Even greater music." He took out his phone, plugged in his ear piece and started listening to the music while continuing to bench press the weights.

(2 hours later)

Izuku finished doing 2 million benchpresses. At this point, his muscles ached so badly that it hurt to even maybe his arm. Izuku be like "OOPS OVERDID IT AGAIN HEHE" putting the weight at one side with incarnate arms

Me :Cause Izuku is a lazy BOI

Izuku: author it's my story. Get yo ass out of it

Me: okokokokok chilllllll

(Back to the story)

he looks at his watch and sees 630. 'CRAP! IM GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!' he thought before running home at 10% speed.

A few seconds later

Izuku took a quick shower, stuffed his breakfast in his mouth and ran all the way to school.

(At school)

Ok guys so today we will be learning about Pythagoras theorem. So everyone, open... The teacher droned on and on and Izuku blanked out. Izuku knew all he needed to know about Pythagoras theorem. Usually, Izuku studies in advance when he is not training. Therefore he finished the entire syllabus for the year already. So he took out a fullscap paper and started writing some new songs.

"Midoriya, what are you doing?"

Looking up, Izuku realised that the entire class has been staring at him.

"I was just taking notes sir." Izuku replied with an innocent look on his face.

"What was I teaching about then?" The teacher challenged.

Risking a quick glance at the whiteboard, he saw the words hypotenuse and a^2+b^2=c^2. Stepping out of his seat, Izuku grabbed a marker from the teacher and said you were saying that you can find the hypotenuse of the triangle by using that formula. Looking at the unfinished question the teacher left on the board, he uncapped the marker and finished the question. He then walked back to his seat before sitting down and continuing to work on his songs with the whole class staring with mouths agape at him.

After school, he told his mom that he is going on a trading trip for the ten months and fly's to the hyperbolic time chamber with his stuff (including his new favourite weights)

(Just in case you are wondering, with Izuku's money, he sued the school for malpractice and the school was going to close down but the principal promised to give Izuku as much time as he wants away from school and also promised to treat him properly.)

(In hyperbolic time chamber)

(Izuku POV)

"4997...4998...4999...5000!" Izuku screams as he puts down the weights. It has been 11 years inside the time chamber.

(1 week outside is 1 year inside the time chamber.)

"Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu." I yelled as 3000 shadow clones popped up. Increasing all the shadow clones taijutsu, ninjutsu kenjutsu and genjutsu levels to 50%, I started sparring with them.

As the first shadow. Clone came to get me, I activated my Mangekyou Sharingan, I predicted his movements. Waiting for the right moment, I sent a chakra enhance fist to his stomach and sent it to his stomach. Taking out my twin swords, I added chakra, Ki and dragon slayer flame to the sword. Closing my eyes, I muttered : total concentration breathing thunder breathing first form, thunderclap and flash. Dashing forward at the speed of light, I severed the heads of half of the remaining shadow clones. Using the elements, I started to focus my fire to a single spot. "Special move. Great fire pillar!."

(Watch the 35 seconds part.)

He incinerated another 500 shadow clones. "1000 more to go." I muttered. Looking around, I sheathed my sword. "Shrinnnnk!" The sound of sword against flesh foiled the air. Coughing up blood, I saw that I got careless and one of the shadow clones impaled me from behind. Regeneration healed me. Suddenly, I felt a surge of power through my body. Feeling confused, I made a handsign and the shadow clones disappeared. "Kuchiyose no Jutsu" Izuku shouted and a large puff of smoke came into existence. All of Izuku's masters popped up in front of him. "Senseis." Izuku bowed. "Hello Izuku, long time no see." Goku says. "Indeed dattebayo. So why did you summon us here?" Naruto asks. "Something weird happened when I was sparring with my shadow clones. So I got careless and got stabbed by one of my shadow clones during a sparring session. Then after my regeneration healed me, I felt a power surge in my veins. The same things happened during training when one of you guys almost killed me."  "Hnn?  Did I not tell you? Now that we have given you some of our Saiyan blood,  on the verge of death, after we heal, we will have a power surge that lasts permanently. Also forgot to mention that we Saiyans grow stronger as the fight progresses." "Oh. Ok. With this new piece of information time to train."  "Ok then Izuku, we should get going now." His masters said before leaving.

GUYS PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!! I'm sorry ok, these few days I have been feeling unwell. I am feeling better now and wrote this story in one sitting. I hope you enjoyed this book thank you for reading and thank you so much for the  917 reads. Thank you for your amazing support. Since the middle of the year, I worried about no one reading my book last time. I was so happy when I got 5 views. But as more and more people read my book. It made me very thankful and grateful. Thank you. Please enjoy the rest of your day and peace out.