Sludge villain attack.

(Izuku POV)

The next day, Izuku looked at his phone, he saw a live stream of a villain attack not very far away from where he was at at the moment. He activated flash's power and got there in 0.001 seconds. He saw a villain with a gigantification quirk. He jostled his way to the front of the crowd. He was intrigued by the fight. The villain let out a ear piercing roar before he swung his hands and broke a part of a crane off. Looking around, he realized that there were no heroes around. 'Damn it!' he thought as the crane was about to collapse and injure a few people. 'Screw it, I can't allow anybody to get hurt.' Using Flash-time(basically moving so fast that time almost completely stops moving.) , he changed out of his school uniform and put his mask on and put on his spare hero costume that he uses for his vigilante work, he sprung into action and dashed forward and lifted the broken crane upwards and prevented quite a significant number of damages.(just in case you forgot, he damaged death arms and so death arms decided to disappear from the hero world for the time-being.) With a grunt, he grabbed the crane with one hand and took aim with the other. He then proceeded to punt the entire crane toward the villain. The villain who did not expect a person with such a small body be so strong, was not ready for what came next. The crane hit him in the head so hard that it gave that villain a concussion, knocking him out. He then decided to use the carbon fibers and a special metal alloy cloth that he had on him at all times(same material as Aizawa's scarf.) and binded the villain up. He then took out a piece of paper from his hero note book and wrote "You're welcome.~ Your friendly vigilante Ravenwatch.  " he signed off before standing up. "Excuse me, what do you call you?" a reporter asked him. "Call me Ravenwatch." I shouted while putting two fingers in front of my mask in a 'cheese pose' before teleporting away. In the blink of an eye, he changed back into his school uniform and went to his class. Sitting at his seat, he waited for the teacher to come in. The teacher holding a stack of papers came into the classroom. "So, as third year students, it is important for y'all to think seriously about your futures and what you want to do with your lives, I could pass out some career planning papers but who am I kidding, I know you all want to become heroes am I right?" The class erupted into cheers until one particular voice came and killed the vibe. "Hey teach, don't lump me in with this bunch of losers, I aced the mock test. I am the only one in this pathetic school that deserves to be accepted into UA. I will be more popular and richer than all might himself." "Oh yah Izuku, didn't you want to go into UA too?" "HRAAA!" Bakugo exploded Izuku's table and proceeded to say "Damnit Deku what makes you think that they would want to have you if they could have me!" he shouted. "Woah, calm your ass down you damn self-entitled fire cracker, first take a look around you, the world does not fucking revolve around you. Secondly, last time I checked, I beat your ass. See that crack on the wall, that is your fucking massive ass ego getting shattered and you just don't want to admit it. You are in self-denial. I understand, I thought I gave you a hard enough lesson, well apparently not. Lastly, let me reverse the question, what makes you think that they would want you, an egoistic, selfish, self-entitled, uncivilized and troublemaking motherfucker when they could have me. Now turn the fuck around and sit your ass down." Izuku ranted in a single breath. For the second consecutive day, Izuku stunned the class. The teacher and students watched a the innocent and happy-go-lucky boy turned into a boy turn change. Even the teacher was shocked. "Midoriya, mind you....." the teacher's voice was stuck in his throat as the once innocent and constant laughing stock of the class turned to the the teacher with a deadly aura. "Shut your face! You don't even deserve to be called a teacher. where was your teacher instinct when Katsuki blatantly threatened me in class these 2 years huh? when did you say this when every single one of the people here made me a laughing stock just because I am quirkless. When you changed the test paper questions just so that that fucking idiot Katsuki was too dumb to do well in the test and threatened to blow your face off, you think I did not hear it, I only chose to keep my mouth shut. I worked harder than anyone here, what did you do? Make my test paper harder, so don't tell me to mind my language, don't try to discipline me when you did not do so for others here. YOU ARE A FUCKING HYPROCRITE!" Izuku ranted. All the bottled up feelings from he past 2 years spewed out of his mouth. He held up his hand with an energy blast charged up. "This energy blast here has enough energy to wipe every single one of you off the face of this world." Lowering his hand, he said "But none of you are worth my energy to kill." With that, he left the classroom with his bag and left the school campus. He walked to the hospital to see momo as this was the day of her discharge.