How Deku?

Oh yah, just curious but can you guys tell me your age? I just wanna know. 

(Izuku pov)

At the hospital, the nurses brought momo to the bed where they checked up on her. After checking on her, they came out and told me that she only suffered from small abrasions and bruises. I walked into the room and sat down on the chair beside her. She was still unconscious from shock and so I just sat beside her and looked at her. I then took the keychain that she gave me of herself when we were younger and compared it to her face now. I smiled. Through this 11 years of training, she was the motivation that kept pushing me forward when I wanted to give up. Suddenly the door burst open and Mr and Mrs Yaoyorozu came through the door. "DOCTOR!" He bellowed. "Mr Yaoyorozu. Don't worry. she only suffered from some minor abrasions and cut. She fainted due to shock." I told him. He looked at me and asked "You are?" "Oh where are my manners. I am Izuku Midoriya. I trust you to keep this secret but am actually the masked man that stopped the car." I took out the mask and showed it to him. "Oh my goodness. Thank you so much for saving my daughter. However can I repay you? Ask me of any three things. I will give it to you if it is reasonable. This will be the way I can thank you for saving my daughter. Do you want a house? A car?" "Mr Yaoyorozu. My three things are keeping my identity of being the masked man secret. Secondly, I would like to write a letter to your daughter and I trust that you would not open it. And thirdly, I ask for your daughter's friendship. " I replied with a smile on my face. "Are you sure that is what you want? People out there will usually ask for a car or a house. Are you sure you don't want any of those?" He asked, shocked. "Nope." I replied. I finished writing the note and put an enchantment on it so that only momo could read it. and stuffed it into her hospital gown pocket. "Goodbye Mr and Mrs Yaoyorozu. It was a pleasure to meet you." I walked away with the still shocked man staring at my back.

As I walked back home from the hospital, I reflected back on the good times that I had with all my masters. They taught me everything. From how to control my power to character skills. They helped me to rebuild the confidence that I lacked up till now due to kaachan's bullying. Since master x(as in professor Charles x Xavier.) of the x men was a psychologist, he helped me to overcome my insecurities and helped me to become a more self confident person. I also stopped stuttering around people and was less self-conscious of myself. I owe my life to my masters and I am determined to repay them by doing my best and trying, no, becoming the number one hero. I cannot let their efforts go to waste. I thought to myself as I boarded the train to go back home.

As I reached home, I knocked on the door, my detective senses suddenly kicked in. There was water leaking out of the gap of the door. 'Oh no.' was the only thing that I could think of before the door flew open and a wave of water hit Izuku before  a short plump lady with a tinge of green hair pounced on Izuku "Izuku my baby!!!" she cried as she held Izuku in a bone crushing hug like she was afraid that Izuku was going to run away. "Izuku? where did you go to? " "Training." I replied. "why didn't you tell me that you were going for training. Did you know how worried I was about you?" "Sorry mom." I apologized while hugging her. This is my mom. Inko Midoriya. A single mother that brought me up, supported a family of two and took on 4 part time jobs everyday since the day that my dad left. She did all this and single-handedly brought me up. After eating dinner, I went up into my bedroom that had all might merchandise plastered on every inch of the wall. I vowed that I would change the theme of my room to honor my masters. Tomorrow was the first day of school and my brain had hardwired itself to link the term school to dread. Most people may dread going to school because of the sheer amount of work given to them. However, my reason for disliking school was not because of school work, but because of kaachan, I dreaded school because of his bullying. Lying on my bed. I thought of all the moments that I have been bullied by him and gradually I fell asleep.

now we know why Izuku can cry so much.

Ok back to the story.

(Timeskip: Next day at school.)

(Izuku pov)

I went to seat at my usual seat and prepared for the day. The teacher walked in and began teaching the class. 15 minutes into the lesson, the door slammed open. A certain blond haired boy strutted his way into the class with 5 burly boys behind him. This was none other than the jackass himself. The class bully, Katsuki Bakugo. "Katsuki, if you are late, please do not open the door so loudly and disrupt the class." The teacher said. "I am not late. These fucking extras are early ."He sneered. He turned to my seat and screamed "DEKU!!!! YOU BASTARD. WHERE DI YOU GO THESE 11 DAYS. RUNNING TO YOUR MUMMY? HUH?" He sneered at me. I just ignored him and sat there with my headphones on. "DON'T IGNORE ME YOU FUCKING DEKU! I ASKED YOU WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!" He screamed walking towards my seat. "Can you stop screaming, you are hurting my eardrums. "THEN ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION YOU NERD!" "I am not entitled to answer the question so I shall not." I reply putting my headphones on. "YOU DAMN BASTARD!" He punched Izuku only for Izuku to block with a finger. Izuku one inch punched Bakugo with 1% of his strength and send Bakugo flying to his seat. "Now sit your ass down and listen to the damn lesson damn pomeranion." Everybody looked at Izuku shocked including the teacher. Izuku went back and put his headphones on and continued to do his homework. Bakugo got up and shouted. "HOW DID YOU DO THAT DEKU!!" Izuku sighed and cracked his knuckles. "I said FUCKING SHUT YOUR TRAP!" I shouted as I activated my byakugan. "8 trigrams palms revolving heaven!" I took my stance and hit Katsuki's chakra points "2 palms! 4 palms! 8palms! 16 palms! 32 palms! 64 palms!128 palms! I shouted. Bakugo spat out blood and collapsed on the ground. I grab him by the collar and throw him into his chair. "Now sit your ass down you bitch!"

I shouted as I kneed him in the face before walking away. As I got back to my seat, I heard a voice shout "GET BACK HERE, I AM NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!" He screamed as he ran toward me and put his hand on my face. "Now die!!!" He shouted while trying to make explosions. Nothing comes out of his hand. "Huh?" He tries again but explosions do not come out. "Did I mention, quirks come from chakra. I closed your chakra point. So you can't use your quirk now. Now you know how it feels like to be quirkless. KONOHA SENPUU!" I shout as I activate first gate of opening and roundhouse kick Bakugo in the stomach causing him to go unconscious from pain. He then crashed into the wall and created a crater in the wall. "If you think that you can bully me and get away with it, you are wrong. I will send the pain I felt back at you 10-fold.!"I shouted. I then walked toward my seat and put my headphones on and did my work while the rest of the class just stared at me. "