Song vlog

The next day

3rd person POV

???: Izuku, Izuku! Wake up. Izuku. You are going to be late for school.

Rubbing his eyes, Izuku woke up and saw his mother's face. Not wanting to go to school to see the face of the explosive Pomeranian, he decided to do what every kid has done at least once in their life.

Izuku: Mom. I feel sick. Can I not go to school today?

Using his powers, he used the power to increase his body temperature to 37.8 degrees.

Inko: Oh my baby, you are having a fever. I will send you to the doctor later.

Izuku: no need for that mom. I just need a little rest. I did not sleep very well yesterday. I am just feeling the effects of a lack of sleep. Could you get me a glass of water please?

Izuku asked his mother.

Inko: Of course Izuku, I will also get you an ice pack to put on your forehead.

Izuku: thanks mom, you are the best.

As his mother left his room, Izuku went to his weapon pack and took out a noise cancelling seal. He made a shadow clone and made it lie in bed sleeping. He made a few handsigns and a button popped out of the wall. Pressing the button, a section of the floor caved in opening up into a high tech room with blue light shining off the floor. Going into the room, he made a few handsigns and the floor closed up. He then put the noise cancelling seal on the ceiling of the room to prevent his mom from hearing any sound that he made in this room. He then booted up his computer and proceeded to put up his mask.

 He then booted up his computer and proceeded to put up his mask

(The black one.)

And he put on his wig of white hair. This was to mask his identity. He just liked to sing. He did not want the attention and did not want fangirls.

As his computer booted up, he logged in to his own app. On the internet, his name was The Artist. He was an anonymous figure and no one knew his identity. At the age of 6, he made a name for himself as he was watching an All Might video and after the video, he accidentally pressed the record button as he was singing the trending song at that time, Titanium, he accidentally sent it onto the internet which caused more than a million people to listen to the song. From then on, he would have an anonymous identity when singing which caused noboby to know his identity. His songs were trending in Japan though, everywhere he goes, he sees his face. At the age of ten, he was an international sensation and thus he made his own online platform and made merchandise. This caused him to gain a fortune. But he did not want to do it for the money. He wanted to do it to brighten other people's days up. His platform allowed people to download songs at a subscription rate of 1 USD per half a month. He makes the price affordable so that all people of all backgrounds can listen to his songs. His platform also had live streams and recorded it and posted it on the websites. "Hey guys. It's your boy, The Artist. Today I will be singing another song written by me. This week I met a girl that I kinda like and this song is dedicated to her. The song is you are the reason. (The original which is written by Calum Scott does not belong to me.)

There goes my heart beating
'Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now

There goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason

There goes my hands shaking
And you are the reason
My heart keeps bleeding
I need you now

And if I could turn back the clock
I'd make sure the light defeated the dark
I'd spend every hour, of every day
Keeping you safe

And I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
Oh, 'cause I need you to see
That you are the reason (I don't wanna fight no more)

I don't wanna hide no more
I don't wanna cry no more
Come back I need you to hold me (You are the reason)
Be a little closer now
Just a little closer now
Come a little closer
I need you to hold me tonight

I'd climb every mountain
And swim every ocean
Just to be with you
And fix what I've broken
'Cause I need you to see
That you are the reason.

Thanks for listening and peace out. Izuku says as he lies back down on his bed in his pj and sleeps the day away.

Sorry guys. I know this is super short. But I have been awake since 11 and now is 4 in the morning. I have written three chapters and want to sleep. Enjoy the books.